Chapter 50

Recap: A picture of Emilia in front of the toilet.

Emilia's pov

I just stood there in front of the toilet looking at the car in front of me.

Just as I was about to go back to the basketball court two men got out of the car, they had guns in their hands and they walked in my direction.

I was full of panic so I started to run I looked behind me to see if the men were following me and they did.

I looked up and it was Romeo. I ran into Romeo.

''Emilia get away from here. Now'' he said harshly. It was then when I realized that he was also holding a gun.

''But-'' I tried to say something what would have been that I didn't want to be alone and that he had to come with me cause there were men following me, but he cut me of.

''Now! Get in my car.'' Romeo yelled.

Right now I didn't really know what would be better getting kidnapped or what's waiting for me when I get back home.

I was about to turn around and run when I heard a gun shot. It was Romeo who shot and he shot one of the two men.

''Get down'' Romeo yelled at me. And with that I laid down on the ground. I put my arms around my head.

I could hear another shot and another and then someone yelling 'Ow fuck' and no it was not one of these two men.

As I finally didn't hear anymore gunshots I looked up from the ground. I saw the two men laying on the ground probably dead.

I then stood up and saw Romeo holding his shoulder and all over his shoulder was blood.

Romeo got shot because of me.

It was my fault he almost got killed.

I'm so stupid so fucking stupid.

I didn't know what to do I just stood there frozen in place with tears running down my face. How did that happen.

While I couldn't move or take my eyes of Romeo. More of my brothers arrived. I think there was Francesco, Dante, Gianno and Nicolo.

As I finally could move again. I ran, I ran away I didn't know where I ran, I just knew that I had to go away. Away from the place where my cousin got shot because of me.

After a while I stopped running and broke down crying. What if he dies? I would have killed him.

This was all my fucking fault.

Francesco's pov

As we arrived we saw that Romeo was shot. He was shot in his left shoulder.

''Get him to the hospital.'' As I said that I saw Emilia running away.

''I'll go get Emilia you go get him to the hospital and make sure to call home and tell them what happened two of you also need to drive her friends home.'' I said.

Gianno and Nicolo helped Romeo to a car got in and drove away while Dante stayed there to talk with me.

''Riccardo already drove them home.'' Dante said.

''Okay I also called some people they'll clean the mess.'' I said. He nodded and said, ''I'll drive to the hospital now.''

I nodded and said bye. Then I went after Emilia

You may wonder why we're bringing Romeo to the hospital cause if there is someone who got shot they have to inform the police. But the doctor they bring him to, works for us so there won't be any problems and if there are then we still got a few police officers who work for us.