Chapter 7

We went outside into the garage. As we got there I couldn't believe my eyes there were so many cars and so many different car brands. ''Which one would you like to drive with.''Enrico asked. ''I don't care they are all very nice.'' I said. I really didn't know which car. ''Okay then we'll take an Audi and you guys take the other Audi.''Enrico said. The cars were all black and really beautiful. We split in tow groups. I was with Luciano,Enrico and Matteo and in the other car were Romeo, Domenico and Leonardo. ''I wanted to sit in the front so I screamed: ''shotgun.''. No I'm sitting in the front.'' Luciano said. ''No cause I said shotgun.''I said. As Enrico opened the car I started to run and got on the passenger seat. Enrico got in the driver seat, Matteo got in the back seat and Luciano got not in the car he came to the passenger door and opened it. ''Get out''he said and pointed to the back. ''No you can sit in the back I said it first.'' I said, crossed my arms and looked out the front window. Luciano sight and rolled my eyes. ''Well I don't care I'm not sitting in the back so get out or I'm getting you out.'' he said I think his getting a little angry. I shook my head. Matteo was laughing and Enrico wanted to drive I think. Luciano then took me out of the car throw me over his shoulder and walked to the back of the car. ''What the h-'' I said but was interrupted by Luciano and Enrico.'' Don't cuss'' they said both sternly. ''Sorry but let me down.''I said and pouted. ''Okay'' he said and putted me down in the back seat. ''That's mean.'' I said, pouted and crossed my arms. ''Aww don't cry.'' Matteo said sarcastic and laughed. I got pretty angry so I hit him in the arm. ''Oww'' he said but was still laughing.''This isn't funny.''I said frustrated. ''It is'' he said. ''Ugh shut the f-''I said but got interrupted again by Enrico who was driving but pulled over. ''STOP IT both and DO NOT cuss young lady. I don't want to hear an other word from both of you till we get to the mall.''he said raising his voice sometimes. ''But-''I wanted to demonstrated but guess what. Yeah I got interrupted again by Enrico. ''What did I just said.'' he said very sternly and I got a little scared so I stayed quiet till we got there. When we got there the others were already waiting and everyone was starring at us. I stood next to Luciano. ''Why is everyone starring at us.'' I asked cause everyone looked like that was normal. ''Because we are billionaires and famous in the whole city.'' Luciano said. Then I released that I don't even know what thy do for work.''What are you guys do for work?'' I said and he looked at me. We own almost every club in the city, the most hotels and it's a family business.''he said while looking at me. ''Ah okay'' I said. We then walked over to the others. ''Finally'' Domenico said. ''Where have you been so long?'' Romeo said. ''Yeah where the hell have you been so long?''Leonardo said. ''Leonardo!'' Romeo said. ''These tow where first fighting about the passenger seat and then these tow where fighting in the back of the car cause he was teasing her.'' Enrico said while first pointing at Luciano and me and then at Matteo and me.''Can we just go shopping now then we can get over with that.''Domenico said and we all agreed. ''Where would you like to go first.''Enrico asked. ''I don't know.'' I said. I didn't care in which store we go first. ''What you mean you don't know just tell us which store.'' Luciano said. I. Mean. That. I. Don't. Know. In. Which. Store. We. Should. Go. First.'' I said that pretty slowly and knew that I would annoy him. He rolled his eyes and said ''I you don't know were to go then I'm gonna say were we go.''he then said we should go to Gucci. I almost fall when he said that. ''Are you insane do you know how expensive this store is.''I said. ''No I'm not insane and don't ever tell me I'm insane again and did you forgot that we are billionaires.'' he said. ''Emilia you should really watch what you say cause if you cuss again I'll take your phone.'' Enrico said and I really wanted to talk back I mean insane isn't a bad word, is it? But I didn't talk back cause I didn't want him to take my phone. So I stayed quiet what took me a lot cause I really really wanted to talk back. Anyways we then went to the Gucci shop and I started looking around what I liked and what not. I got a few things that they bought then.

I bought or they bought this belt