Chapter 14

Nicolo's pov

I woke up at 7am. I got as quiet as possible out of the bed so that I won't wake Emilia. I decided that I'll take a shower after Emilia wakes up. I went in the bathroom brushed my teeth and then went downstairs. On the way in the kitchen I walked into Francesco. Just the person I wanted to see (note of sarcasm).

''Hello, I want to talk to you.'' he said but doesn't look at me. I said yes and walked after him I guess to his office. We got in and sat down, he behind the desk and I'm right in front of the desk.

''So about yesterday care to explain.'' he said sternly with his hands folded on the desk.

''Well, I know I should have told you and I swear this won't happen ever again. I was only 13 years old and just wanted to hang out with a friend. I didn't thought it was a big deal. I never told anyone because I knew you would forbid me to hang out with him. He never told anyone either. We just wanted to hang out together. And then he moved and we told each other that we'll never tell anyone.'' I said and looked at him so he could see that I was telling the truth.

''I'm really disappointed in you cause you knew we would have wanted to know that Iwan has a son and you didn't tell us. Maybe you were 13 when it happened but now you are 25 and still didn't tell us and that's what makes me angry. With 13 you maybe didn't know how important this information is but with 25 you do.'' he said and you could clearly see that he was really disappointed.

I was so angry at myself cause I know he was right. ''I'm sorry, I really am and I promise it won't happen again.'' I said. If I'd have a Time Machine I would use it right now. I can't believe how stupid I was.

''You are suspended from work for a month.'' Francesco said. ''And I hope this won't happen again.'' he said and I nodded. I only nodded cause I knew it won't change anything just that he gets more angry and maybe will get me tow months suspended, it would only make it worse and I knew that. ''I promise it won't happen again.'' I said.

''Okay that would be all you can leave now.'' he said pointing with his hand at the door. I stood up and walked to the door turned around and said, ''I'm really sorry'' '' I know'' he said but didn't look at me but at his computer. I sighed and walked out.

Fuck why. He knew how much work meant to me, but I think I deserved it. You probably think who likes work. We all do, well at least those who work cause it helps us calm down and it is life to all of us cause we live with it 24/7 we can't just go on vacation. Actually, we always work. We all like our work well mostly and we all hate being suspended cause there is something missed in out life's and that what's hard. And it's also boring to be home all the time. You just don't have something that you always had. And the worst reason is that you know that you really fucked up.

I went down in the kitchen cause I was kinda hungry. When I got there, there were all the other guys except for the younger ones who went to school and college and of course Francesco. The most of them were talking together about some random stuff. Lorenzo was eating scrambled eggs that I think James did cause nobody in our family can cook.

I greeted them, they greeted me back and started to talk again. Emilia wasn't down here so I guess she is still sleeping. I got in the to the kitchen counter were the scrambled eggs were and took a bit on a plate, sat down and started to eat too.

After some time Francesco came down too. He just came in and said something to the others which I couldn't understand.

And then Emilia came in.

(I'm just gonna skip to the part we ended in the last part)

Emilia's pov

I really didn't want to talk to them about last night. I normally never talk about my nightmares the only person who knows about my nightmares is my dad. And I also didn't like to talk with him about that. And now I have to talk with 12 guys I only know for 3 days about my nightmares nice.

I wanted to forget about that at least till the others get back. So I walked in my room and watched Netflix cause that's the only thing I could do thanks to Francesco.

After some time Nicolo came in my room he looked like he took a shower cause he had wett hair.

Anyways he came in without knocking. ''Don't you guys know how to knock?'' I asked annoyed. ''No we don't'' he said sarcastic.

I stood up, walked to the door and said, ''Then let me show you. You take a hand and do this.'' I knocked at the door to show him. Sometimes those guys really fuck me off. I mean imagine I was naked. ''Thank you.'' he said with a smirk on his face. ''Jeez this isn't funny, imagine I was naked.'' I said.

''But you weren't.'' he said. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad, but I didn't once again. I'm slightly proud of myself.

''I said imagine'' I said. Those guys are gonna be the death of me.

''Anyways I came to get you cause lunch is ready and Francesco gave me a strict order to make sure you eat lunch.'' I rolled my eyes and he gave me a stern look.

''Sorry, but I just eat breakfast, I'm really not hungry.'' I said, why don't they get it that I'm not hungry and I mean if my body needs food so bad then why am I not hungry, cause I don't need it. And when I'll need it I'll get hungry and I also read that you can live without for almost a month.

''Emilia I won't discuss this with you. We will go and eat cause it is lunch time and you have to eat, your body needs energy. You don't have to eat much just a little bit.'' he said the beginning sternly but got softer at the end.

''Okay'' I said. I said that cause I don't wanna have a fight with him and I sure he will tell Francesco and he will for sure punish me. So I'll just eat a bit so Nicolo is happy and I'm not getting into trouble once again.

He gave me a small smile and we both went down in the kitchen.

As we got there a maid was setting the table for us to eat. We both sat down and the maid brought the spaghetti that probably James cooked. I thanked her, she smiled at me and went back out.

''Where are the others?'' I asked. ''They are at work.'' He answered without looking up.

''Why aren't you at work?'' I asked confused. I think he was thinking about what to say. He was still looking down but then he finally looked up at me.

''I got suspended because of what I told you yesterday.'' he said. He didn't seem pretty happy. I would definitely be happy I mean it's like vacation. But I decided not to ask him cause maybe he likes work what would be weird because I think everyone likes vacation more than work. I just nodded and gave him a quick okay.

''Would you like to watch kissing booth with me after we are finished eating?'' I asked changing the subject.

''But kissing booth 1 cause you fell asleep and we couldn't finish it.'' He said with a small smile. ''Yeah of course but then we will watch the second and third movie.'' I said smiling back at him.

''We will see because you said the same thing yesterday and you didn't even watch half of the movie.'' He said giggling slightly.

''Yeah but it was late and now it is only noon.'' I said.

''Yeah I said we will see.'' He said still smiling slightly.

We both finished eating. Well I didn't eat all, actually not even half of it. I ate just a little but he didn't seem to care. He only said I have to promise him that I'll eat dinner. I did that and than we went to the movie room and watched kissing booth 1.

After we finished the first movie we started to watch the next movie. When Francesco came in. Nicolo paused the movie and we looked up at Francesco.

''Hello'' Francesco said. ''Hey'' Nicolo and I both said. ''We all are back and we wanna talk about what happened this night. So please come in the living room both of you.'' Francesco said. Shit I forgot about that.

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading my book, I'm really happy.
I never thought that so many people would read my book so thank you all.
Love you all.

I hoped you liked this chapter.