Chapter 27

Recap:
She looked kinda scared and quickly handed me my schedule with my looker number and code. She also said that she wishes me a good day.

I was really confused but thanked her and went out.

Emilia's pov

As I went out all my brothers were still waiting. I decided not to tell them what happened in the office.

''Let me see'' Matteo said taking my schedule out of my hand.

''Okay, so you got first Math.'' Matteo said looking on the paper.

''What's the teacher name?'' I asked annoyed cause my first class was math and I hate mathe.

''It's Mr. Walker.'' Leo said looking on the schedule in Matteo's hand.

''Okay'' I said.

Then they showed me my locker so that I know where it is, and then they walked me to my classroom.

''Thanks'' I said to them and walked in.

I looked in the class and saw Lucy sitting there.

Thanks god at least someone I knew.

''Good morning, I'm Emilia and I'm knew here.'' I said to the teacher.

''Well, hello Emilia it's nice to have you here. Please take a seat next to Lucy.'' Mr. Walker said.

I walked over to Lucy and took a seat next to her.

Throughout the whole class, some girls looked at me with a disgusted or jealous looks and whispered something with their seat neighbors.

I was really confused what the fuck was happening.

''Do you know why everyone is looking at me?'' I asked Lucy.

''It's because they all like your brothers and you got out of the car with them so they probably think you are the girlfriend of one.'' She said.

''What the fuck. That's why they looking at me.'' I said shocked and disgusted from the idea of being my brothers girlfriend.

Anyways Lucy and I just sat there and did nothing but talk.

She also said there would be a party this Friday evening and she asked if I'd like to come.

I of course said yes, I mean who doesn't want to go on a party with their friends. The only problem was that I knew I could never go cause my brothers wouldn't let me.

But I decided to just sneak out of the house. I would just wait till about 11 and then climb out of the window.

She also said that Maya, Kiara and Lisa would come too.

But the boys wouldn't come. I don't know why, they just don't but I didn't really mind, cause it would be a great time to get to know the girls better.

After math, I had art, then history and then english.

I had the exact same schedule as Lucy that meant we had every class together and I liked that cause that meant I had someone to talk to and it wasn't as boring as it would be alone.