Epilogue

Hey!

The last few days were hectic.
Both birlas and goenkas had hard time to keep to the demands of the bride and groom. Both Akshara and Abhimanyu took almost a week deciding their destination, for a grand destination wedding.

Finally they went with a South Indian wedding in the day and with a Grand Rajasthani wedding at night.

The haldi,mehendi and sangeet, along with other rituals carried on with full zeal and grandeur.

In South Indian wedding,
On the wedding day, early
morning the groom and the
bride's oil bath which is
similar to haldi takes place.
Then bride's Gowri Pooja
while groom's kashiyatra
in which the pandit ji says
the groom to go to Kashi
instead of marrying while
the groom pretends to
leave, the bride's father
and brother stops him and
bride's parents will wash
groom's feet. Then the
wedding starts. Where the
groom first tie turmaric
thread with a turmaric
small stick (Mangalsutra)
around bride's neck and
then fill the sindoor in her
mang. Then they will take
the seven holly rounds
around the fire. Then comes
saptapadi where groom
puts toe ring to the bride
with 9 promises. Then
Ashwini nakshatra where
the groom shows the bride Ashwini nakshatra in the sky and at last it is the bride's vidaai.

Rajasthani wedding is same as show, the South Indian wedding is also carried up in same zeal, for references, google is adviced. Any one acquainted about the rituals , is kindly requested to brief about it to me, in PM.
I would love knowing it!

T

he day after Marriage was also followed up with post-marraige rituals.

"Maaa aur kitni rasamein baaki hain?" Asked abhimanyu with a impatient look , while manjari arranged for the ring finding ceremony.

It is believed that whoever finds the ring dipped into a mixture of half milk and water ,the one who finds it first has  a more better grip on the marriage life.

"Abhimanyu tm abhi aisa behave kr rhe ho, aisa kya kaam h?" Asked Mahima who was getting frustrated at the antics of this new inpatient Abhimanyu, who was supposed to be on duty since a month.

Abhimanyu gave a nervous smile.

"Achcha toh jo phele dundhega vo jitega, bhai thodi toh respect rhkh lena hmari, joote churane wali rasam mei bhi aapne bhaut confidently bola tha ki koi nhi chu paayega aapke joote, pr chi... I mean Aarohi , vansh aur kairav ne chura liye thee, toh please" Neil gave a hopeful facial expression.

"Jitee koi bhi, hukum toh meri akshu ka heei chlega " Thought abhimanyu smiling and swaying.

"Toh kon kiske team se h?" Asked nishtha, Excitingly.

Everyone hustled-bustled .

"Papa aap, akshu ki team se?? " Whined abhi give a not fair look to harshvardhan, who was standing beside akshara.

"Nishtha, bhai, bhabhi?" Abhimanyu looked depressed at his team mates changes their team.

"Dekho abhimanyu, jitne ke  chances akshu ke heei h toh..... Aur vaise bhi she is now, even Our Akshu" Said shefali passing a smirk to abhimanyu.

"Ye sahi h" Abhimanyu said giving a defeated look.

And they started, the birla house was finally transformed into a home, with echoes of "Abhii... Abhiii" And "Akshuuu.. Akshuu".

Ek pic toh banti h, after all PR ke liye bhi achchi rhegi aur memories ke liye bhi, thought papa birla and silently went into the center and clicked a picture with happy faces....

He again walked back to Akshara and stopped to her ears and whispered " Delhi akshu, ab tm meri beti ho, toh abhimanyu ko haraane mei guilty mt feel krna, full support h mera" And both giggled and at once Akshara shouted "jeet gyeee " With the ring shining in her hands.

"Aww koi nhi abhimanyu, hota h hota h" Said papa birla giving a pretending sympathy to his son who look at him shocked.

Itni jldi, papa akshu ko support kr rhe h?, ab yhi din bche dekhne ko, abhi... Pr koi nhi Akshu khush hai na teri! Bs yhi matter krta h, aur vaise tu aur akshu toh ek heei team ke h  : and abhimanyu smiled.

"Koi nhi Abhimanyu , ab tmhe aise shocks roz milenge ye meri guarantee h" Said parth, as if he could read abhimanyu's thoughts and all burst out laughing.

"Koi nhi bhai, aaj Hs lijiye meri team mei bhi koi aayega" Said abhimanyu giving a challenging look.

"Achcha ji... Zra btao ki kon? " Asked Akshara with her arms set in a akimbo.

"Hmari beti... " Though Abhimanyu said it in flow of the moment but regretted it instantly, as  all looked at him with their smiles hidden behind this hands (🤭).

"Ma aaj mithe mei kya bnana? " Asked a embarrassed Akshara, trying to fix the situation in a best way possible.

"Bhabhi phele aap dono ke muh ko dekh lene do...... Kyu bhai, aapki teammate ki arrival ka kuch pta h?"Neil said and again all laughed out aloud, leaving a embarrassed Abhira, stealing glances from everyone!

That's all i could think of, in such a short time!
I didn't wanted to procrastinate writing the epilogue or it would have been in pending, till when I don't know! 😂

How was it?

Samyukta___ Thank you so much for helping me with the South Indian Wedding traditions.

Byee

_❣️_