4

Hey!
Sorry for late😶!

Let's begin:-

Was he trying to find his innocent mistake!?

"Bhai, akshara lost her parents 10 years back!" Neil stated, exhaling a deep breathe.

"And calling her as my friend, or asking her rights, to come over here, isn't right!
If she was with us on the dining table, then she was understood to be someone close to our family. " Neil explained.

Abhimanyu kept listening to him, silently, and at last asked him "Akshara ka Number de", with a defeated look.

Neil seemed to be equally shocked.

"Stop staring" Abhimanyu scoffed.

"Ha.... " Neil replied glancing whatsapp's about.

"Yea, that's 91×××××××× " He dictated , as he typed on his phone.

*
*
*
*
*

After taking her number, he sat silently looking at the bedsheet, god knows trying to locate what, in those plain blue color.

"Was I really wrong?" He almost whispered.

"It was an innocent mistake, which could had been avoided" Neil retorted.

"But would she answer, my call? " Said abhimanyu raising his eyebrows!.

"Simple!
Do You pick up unknown calls ?
If yes ,then even she is a human! she will also pick up! " Neil said with a smile.

"Fiiiinnneee" Abhimanyu exaggerated the word, while standing up from the bed , to exit the room.

"Kya fine?
Call in front of me! " Neil ordered as of surprised.

"Kyu ?
Jb bol rha tha mai, dining table pe, tb muh nhi kholna tha! Ab baat sunega!"
Abhimanyu retorted, and disappeared from the room!

"Khi bta n de! That i gave her number to him" Neil thought to himself nervously.

*
*
*
*
*

"Hello" A heavy voice, taht abhi heard from the other side.

"Hey!" He replied nervously.

"May I know to whom,am I speaking?"
Akshara cleared her voice, and asked.

"Akshuu.... Sorry.... Akshara... Am sorry" Abhimanyu finally said, after contemplating between akshu and akshara.

"Ho gya?" Akshara asked again in a heavy voice.
Seemed, she had gained control of her emotions after the incident of afternoon but  Abhimanyu's  call and apology resurfaced her pain.

"Listen! Don't hang up! I know you are upset and hurt but listen to me once!" Abhimanyu tried making her understand.

There was no reply from other side!
Abhimanyu looked at the phone and saw that the call was still on!
Maybe she didn't wanted to reply, so he decided to go on!

" I know you are hurt .
That's why you are not replying .
That's totally ok from my side.
I just want to say that I really want to apologise you for my pathetic behaviour that I did with you in person.
Can I just meet you ?
If ......if you...are comfortable!
No compulsion from my side .
It is totally on your will .
And ( a pause)
I am really sorry again. ......... "
Before he could continue any further the call was hanged up.

He was really afraid about her reaction ,he didn't wanted to hurt but her but he himself didn't knew when his joke turned out to be a pain for someone .
It was a new feeling for  him  to apologize someone whom here met today and in such annoying meeting but he knew he could possibly cannot give his heart to her as his is already someone's!

He laid back on his bed, with his phone on the side table!
He kept tossing from right to left from left to right !
Of course he was disturbed but to be honest enough no one can do anything in this case because yes, he invited problem himself!

In the morning, he woke up from his so-called sleep, which he got after much self -talks!
He really wanted to meet akshara and apologies her in person!

But alas!
She didn't replied nor told him a specific place to meet.

He sat straight , spreading his arms!
He picked his phone in hope that she would pick up his call and answer him!

To his surprise akshara's message was already dropped at 4:17 .

Damn! Was she awake whole night?

"What could be message?" He kept muttering on loop, while opening his phone lock and app lock!

*Alert:Doctor's privacy! 😂

______________________________________

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response!

Byee>3

~✨~