3

Who had such a annoying meeting! How will they bond?

~Inline comments~

Vote please!
______________________________________

Akshara's mind seemed to be back at it's place!
Before she could reach the dining table back, she realised that it was abhimanyu whom she just met!
And instead of apologizing him, she added to her mistakes!

She instantly thought to go back and say sorry, but her mind made a mischievous plan!
She ran with a double speed and stood in front of everyone!
And stood and spoke, gaining everyone's attention!

"Abhimanyu is back, home! Aur maine uske aate heei phir se uski izzat utaar di! Sorry but no sorry, vo bhi akdu ho gya h!
Vo jo bhi bolega sb sunega bs, koi nhi btayega ki mai kon hu! Bs neil ko friend ka reference dega sb, baaki katha mei baad mei sunaogi" And she sat back on her chair, as she announced her plan!

After a few minutes abhimanyu came to the dining table and sat down on the only empty chair and scanned the people present around the table!
At last his eyes landed on akshara, yet again!
He cursed his fate, and tried to be normal!

"Aaj tmhara favourite bna h" Sad manjari laying her son's plate.

"Bhaut miss kiya tha, maine! " Abhimanyu said as he relished the first bite!

After a few moments of awkward silence , he looked up and saw everyone eating silently leaving akshara, who was simply glancing everyone.

"Areee , someone give her lunch" He pointed.

"No... " Before akshar could reply.

"She is done with her lunch, she was little early for lunch! " Anand replied taking a morsel of food.

"Tm jaante ho usko?" Harshavardhan asked casually!

"Inhe kon nhi jaanta?" Abhi replied taunting.

"Kya mtlb, tmhara? " Asked akshara miffed.

"Nothing, more! Just what you understood" He replied back!

"You.... "
"What you, huh? "
"See, don't instigate me.... I don't want to complain papa, about you! "

"And why you think that i will fear? " He asked glaring her.

"Because apne pita se drna, unke bchcho ka dharam h " Akshara replied with a forced smile.

Taking a moment to understand, he replied "And who gave you the right to call my papa as yours? Don't you have yours? " He said with a smirk.

All were just enjoying the fight until abhi pricked akshu's nerve. All looked at akshu ,knowing how hurt she would be! Manjari decided to intervene,but before she could intervene , akshara spoke "That's right" Her voice wasn't radiating that's positiveness, it was just laced with sadness, a hot lump  in her throat.

"See, I guessed it!" Abhi beamed with pride, before anyone could say anything he again questioned "By the way, who are you, and reason being here? "

"Ummm... I came for lunch"

"Oo, Neil's Friend?"

As he didn't get any reply, he looked up from his plate only to find the seat in front of him, empty!

"Did she went?" He asked everyone.

"Ha.... Aur kuch bcha tha kya, bhai?" Nishtha spoke Disappointedly and ran to her room.

"Aise kon baat krta h, abhimanyu?" Mahima asked him, raising her eyes.

"That was really Unexpected" Both Harsh's and Anand's voice syned.

With stating their Disappointment  , all left the dining table, leaving a confused abhi. Except manjari and neil.

"What was that manner ?
Had I taught you this from childhood? How can you be so insensitive? Abhimanyu have you really left your sense at your medical college or something?
Or
Being alone in a flat ,away from family,has affected  your brain ?
Has your brain gone nuts?
That was really pathetic, beta. "

All just gave him a lecture about his behavior but  non told him the exact reason. After manjari went, neil also stood and went to his  room!

Abhimanyu knowing non will talk to him, until he find a way to his hurtful behavior, he went straight to neil's room and knocked!

Neil was sitting on bed, and gave a 'Andr aayiye n' look.

Abhi went in and sat down beside him.

"Kyu aisa bole sb?" He questioned.

"Kya? "

"I mean sb aise kyu react kiye? Mai sirf mazak kr rha thaa" Abhi tries clearing his view.

"Bhai, sometimes jokes doesn't suit the person and situation".

"In the sense?" He asked confused.

"In the sense that you were really  insensitive .
'While talking to Akshara it's not that she was here as my friend or a someone ,as a stranger .
She has been given those  rights ,dad considers her as his own daughter. There is a big reason about that .
You should have been quite, sensing that others were getting awkward with the conversation, you should have stopped it right there" He stated.

"What wrong did I actually say, just point out! "

Was he trying to find his innocent mistake!
______________________________________

Was abhi's mistake, really an honest one?
Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response!

Byee>3

~✨~