12

Because you ppl almost completed the target on last one, well still few votes remain.

But i really want you people to complete the target ASAP on this one, pretty please!

Anyway, here's a new chapter.

In abhimanyu's room

"Why the hell, you don't take of yourself and why you didn't had your breakfast, and why you behaved strange in the cafe? " Abhimanyu started reprimanding akshara.

All was ok, until abhimanyu himself pointed at the strange behavior topic. Akshara got triggered and snapped at him "o really"

"What?"

"Whose that wit.. I mean whom you are constantly bringing in."She asked scoffing.

Abhimanyu broke into a laugh and answered " Don't tell me you are jealous. "

"O really! I really don't need to, am getting married in a month" Akshara answered with a daydreaming face.

"Kon h bae?" He ask leaning forward in shock.

"Kyuu... You are jealous? " She teased him.

" Nhi, Am not . Pata Hona chahie na kiski shaadi hone ja rahe hain tumse after all Kisi Ki life kharab hone ja rahi hai" he said and faked a sarcastic laugh.

Akshara's face  was clearly showing distinct of features that if she could blast Abhimanyu and if she could Pounce on him and beat him the way she used to do in childhood she wouldn't have given up a minute but maintaining her dignity she sat  smiling in other anger and looking at the irritating antics of Abhimanyu.

After a whole  toleration of 20 minutes she remarked "Saalon baad Hs rahe ho? " with the forced smile.

Abhimanyu immediately sat back maintaining is composure and looked at her for Sonic moments without blinking his eyes.
And said "see I am really honest with my relations .I have always considered you as my best friend and I considered all this while too.
Being honest enough I never give your place to anyone in my life .
You were the only best friend I had in school and I will ever have.
Yeah ,because were  not with me all these years, I didn't have anyone to irritate me, someone who would keep smacking me every now and then for nonsense issues and  most importantly I never got anyone like you in my life Akshara ".

Akshara's face lit up and she was so ecstatic to know what place she held in abhi's life.

Abhimanyu continued " I really know but I am saying must be very dramatic but you know often feelings are considered to be over dramatic especially for me because I really don't know how to express them.
Being honest enough I really never thought that you would be jealous of your own gift" Abhimanyu made amusing face while remained confused.

"Kya... Kya kiya maine?" She asked him.

He got up and  and what up to his covered and open it and took out a box with carefulness and walked back to her.

"Remember?" He asked showing her the box.

"Thoda thoda aa rha h... Yaad nhi h pr" Akshara answered.

He chuckled at her answer, yaad aa rha h pr yaad nhi h.

He opened the box and their was a silver colored watch . It look as if it was twice worn only once or twice.

"You remember? You gifted me at the result day and told to wear whenever I have some important occasions to feel you with me, right?
I did.
This watch kept reminding me that I have you in my life and I can't let anyone enter"before he continue any further, akshara literally hugged him.

Abhimanyu smiled at her, her gentleness.
After a few minutes, he remarked "Akshu maine apni favourite shirt peheni h, aansuon ka stain lg gya toh" And akshara immediately parted away smacking his right hand with her one hand and wiping her tears with another.

Having a friendship like Abhimanyu and akshara, is now a manifestation for me. How pure and comedic abhimanyu is. He is concerned like a true partner , irritating like a best friend and loyal as he is.

"Toh sidha sidha bolna chaiye tha n, mai bina mtlb ka soch rhi thi ki kon chudail h tmhari life mei" She said inverting her gaze at her own theories.

"Tm apne aap ko chudail bol rhi ho?" Abhimanyu looked at her.

"Hnji, agr aapne iss mystery ko solve n kiya hota toh, mai apne aap ko heei
Indirectly curse pe curse kr rhi hoti" The disappointment, anger was clearly laced  in her sarcastic remark.

"Achcha ab clear h n.... Ab btao ki tmhe hua kya tha? " Abhimanyu asked with a  serious look.

Done!

Hope you liked it? Did you?

A/N:-

I would like to notify that if you people could complete the target ASAP, the chapters will also be posted at once. I want to concentrate on one story at a time,
Going on with two stories often degrades the other if not balanced and I really don't want that to happen.
I like to provide my readers with a decent and presentable story. So yeah, complete the target fast .

I prefer ending this one soon before starting other books of Abhira, so that they will be able to get the desired time and ideas, alike.

Thank you.

End of A/N.

Do vote.

-✨-