Peep In

Hey!

Though I wasn't meant to update but!

But the current track forced me.

As in yesterday's episode when Harsh exclaimed about Aarohi's duty to bring up the DNA reports, I was at once reminded of her dialogue , it was something like taking revenge from abhimanyu when ever she'll get a chance.

So it's officially clear that Abhimanyu is gonna to be broken.

After seeing the precap, the report ruckus is already known to everyone, it seems so.
Because when Abhimanyu is frantically opening the crushed paper all, including neil was looking shocked.
*just assuming

Maybe the upcoming track will discover the reality of the Birlas.

Knowing that you are not the family, the people whom you consider as your brothers and sister, at once are found to be nothing but strangers.
It hits, man!

What my thought convey is, when both neil and abhimanyu were infants, Manjari would have discovered Abhimanyu's reality and thats when the great Manjari would have exchanged the kids, so that abhimanyu will  get the love, whereas neil, her son will be loved equally by everyone, which eventually didn't happened. (Atleast manifesting that neil is the real one 😶)

Akshara will be tangled saying that she deliberately revealed the truth, she could have hidden it and all that.(as the doctor or staff thinks that the file is taken by akshara)

But even if that happens, I will support akshara because intentionally or unintentionally, the truth shouldn't have been hidden about someone's existence.

I guess abhimanyu and akshara will heal each other, as akshara had also experienced the same at a tender age, and she had a more shocking situation.Their understanding may grown to folds!

Neil's reaction will also have a impact, living in your family (if he is revealed to the real one) as stranger and being belittled at every point ,knowing that it wasn't his part, will be something reactive.

Manjari will be majorly questioned, for her act.
The way Abhimanyu's character has been shown till now, I don't think he will break his relationship with manjari.

*maybe
He eventually , will be on a broken guilt-trip, that because of his biological mother, Manjari and neil suffered.

This whole part is just made on the plot if neil is revealed to be the real son and not abhimanyu.

And where the Update of this book is concerned, you people didn't even complete 70 votes on the last chapter.
At least little increment is needed.

What are your theories?

Byee.

_❣️_