13

Hey!

"Kuch nhi hua tha" Akshara replied Sitting back.

On account of feeling a strong glaring vibes from abhimanyu, she sighed and said "what will do after knowing the reason!"

"Anything you say"

"Fine then, kuuch nhi hua tha.. I was just hurt thinking that you have someone in you life" Akshara retorted and made an innocent face.

After a few sonic moments "Fine now, as promised you will do whatever I'll say!  Be quick because its vansh bhaiya's b'day today, I have go back too!
Ab chlo!" And she dragged him to ground floor.

"Kitchen?? " Abhimanyu gave a shocking look as he sensed.

"Ha kuch bhi krna h n... Toh we will bake a cake, chotu sa" She replies with a tight smile.

"I really don't anything about cooking, and yesterday I just tried.... Please smjho..cake bn bhi gya toh ma hm dono ghr se bhar nikal dengi.... She hates messy kitchen" Abhimanyu whined.

"Aree but"
"No means no"

After a long no and yes session akshara gave up, of course abhimanyu had to agree to her condition that he'll be baking the cake at goenka villa, as goenka's are well acquainted of akshara's clumsy nature. So it will easy for them to bake the cake and then clean the kitchen without getting a good scolding.

Akshara glanced her phone and squeaked"I am getting late " And she ran to the living room to fetch her bag and then directly ran towards the exit, bidding bye to abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu stood staring at akshara's antics, and smiled.
Neil hopped on the stairs to catch his brother's reaction in the moment and damn....

"Caught you bhaiii"  Neil said Mischievously.

"W.hat? " Abhimanyu came back to the world.

"Aree kya moment tha!!! Haayee akshara ne kuch dino mei heei aapko insaan bna diya, oo hoyee" Neil stated dramatically.

"Chup kr, ku h bhi bolta rehta h" Abhimanyu snapped at his brother.

"Aree yrr bhai ek advice du?" Neil said coming close to abhimanyu.

"Aap propose krdo Akshu ko" Neil muttered in his ears and hopped few steps back, knowing the consequences.
Abhimanyu gave a shocking expression.

Noticing the change in Abhimanyu's réaction he again thought to give a chance.
"See  Akshara is comfortable here and moreover papa would get a daughter..correction an official daughter ,along with others.
Even Nishtha and Shefali bhabhi share a good Bond with her and to be honest even you had a crush on her, righttt.
Each relationship needs a strong base of friendship and you too are very good at it."  Neil adviced and mischievous look while abhimanyu's  looked at Neil as of he has grown two horns.

"Tujhe ko.. N btaya? " Abhimanyu Stammered.

"Areee areee bs bs... I know I am worthy of praise but still being humble you don't need to praise me but yeah...thank God you got a intelligent and smart brother" Neil replied and sprinted back to the first floor.

Abhimanyu went to the garden and sat down there, in peace and recovering his lost sanity.
He glanced at a rose fallen on the ground, he picked it up and glanced it carefully.
And started plucking  one petal after the other,

"Kru?"

"Na kru?"

"Kru?"

"Na kru? "

"Kru? "

"Na kru? "

"Krdu"

And the petals were all on the grass, "Krdu" Was the answer.

He stood up in excitement

"see Abhimanyu even neil  wanted you to propose her and now even this cute flower wants you to propose her.
Now how many Signs you want ?
But how to propose? I really don't know about all this ?
neil told me to propose her but didn't  told me how to do that?
Ab kya Nhi musibat h ye!!?
No...no no...but I will propose her what if someone else does that?
No no .
I can't share my Akshu with anyone else.
She was mine, she is mine and will be mine .
I can't let anybody come between us"
Abhimanyu's  self talk was worth listening.

"But another problem.... Am not not free for next 2 days... Mr. Sharma and that child dhruv have their surgeries tmrw and day after tomorrow I have a seminar. " He cursed his busy schedule.

"Aapse ho paana toh mushkil h bhai" Neil muttered to himself as he watched his confused brother from his balcony.

Done guys!

I really want your feedbacks, this time along with good number of votes.
Pretty please complete the target😌!

Bye!

_✨_