14

Hey!

At the evening the birla mansion was filled with echoes at every minute,
"Are you ready abhimanyu?" It was the 12th time abhimanyu was called out.

"Kya ho gya h ise?" Mahima looked irritated at abhimanyu who was getting ready from past 2 hours, god knows in what way was he getting ready.

"Kuch nhi bhabhi, shrm toh vaise bhi kha chod kr aaya h,pta nhi. Kl dekha tha n aapne kaise akshu ko hm sbke ke saamne gle lga liya thaa" Harsh said disappointed at his son's antics.

"Yeah dad, as if you never hugged her out of happiness" Abhimanyu snapped as he descended down the stair, dressed in black coat and pants with white shirt tugged in perfectly, hairs set in a perfect style.
He looked dapper in the attire.

All looked at him and then passed each other a 'He has lost it' look and went to their respective cars.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The goenka villa was no less than experiencing a hustle-bustle.
The caterers were busy arranging the stuffs.
Waiters and other people were busy giving finishing touches to the decor.

Vansh  was scheduled to arrive in one hour, he was sent out by akshara for some veneration purpose.

Around 7:30 , the guests started arriving , elder goenkas were busy welcoming while akshara was busy checking the arrangements along with aarohi, Kairav was busy handling the cake's order.
Poor vansh was locked in his room giving the reason that the door is jammed from outside  and they are looking into the issue.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a well-planned party, opps surprise party.

The Birlas arrived and entered the goenka villa , and were so happy to see akshu's planning.

"Akshu ko dekhiye bhabhi itni achchi h... Aur ek ye janaab h  pta nhi kl se kon si duniya mei nivas kr rhe h " Harsh said looking at akshara who was busy ordering the decorators.

"Sahi bol rhe, abhimanyu ajeeb heei behave kr rha h.. Pta nhi kya chl rha h iske dimaag mein" Mahima said agreeing to Harsh.

While the Goenkas and Birlas were chatting  about the various topics.

Two people were Chilling in their own Dreamland.

"Bhai akshara kya lg rhi h?" Neil remarked dramatically.

"Chup reh...... Ye bta ki how am I looking?" Abhimanyu asked anxiously.

"Ekdum cute se black rabbit types" No sooner neil said this, à smack had already is landed on his back.

"Aahh.. Ouch bhai.... Akshara ko rabbits pasand h" Neil hardly spoke after the powerful smack.

"Tb thik h" Abhimanyu gave a wide smile.

Hdd hoti h... Akshu ko agr kuch bhi pasand ho toh bhai comparison kitni khushi khushi krva le.... Neil thought while looking at his bhai who was smiling like a fool.

Akshu ko rabbits pasand h, woah. Abhimanyu remarked.

"Aur bta n... Kya pasand h akshu ko, aur uske baare...you know I missed it all? " Abhimanyu asked out of blue.

"Name -Akshara Goenka
Age- twenty seven
Qualifications.... "Neil was cut off in between by Abhimanyu's whining          "Kya bta rha h, yrr Neil? "

"Excuse me!
Mai yha uska private assistant nhi hu... Ki aapko uska résumé du! " Neil was almost fed with abhimanyu's Majnu character.

Neil went his way to locate the birthday boy and also his friend 'Vansh'.
On the way he met kairav, who narrated him the plan and they both ventured to implement it.

Abhimanyu who was getting bored, walked upto akshara with a smile adorned face.

"Hello"

"Itni formality?"

"Nhi manners,"

"Mtlb kya h tmhara, mere mei manners nhi h? "

"Nhi akshu aisa kb bola maine, vo tmhe khud heei bola"

"Shut up abhi!"akshar said rolling her eyes at her roasting session.

"Sorry" Abhimanyu said , fluttering his eyes, like a baby.

"Achchi lg rhi ho" Abhimanyu complimented.

"Hmmm... Tm bhi insaan lg rhe ho!" She said scanning him from head to toe.

Agr hm dono , ek dusre ko roast  heei krenge toh, propose krne ka muhurat iss janam mei toh nhi aayega...Abhimanyu gave a nervous smile.

" SURPRISE!!!! " Kairav's voice gathered everyone's attention.

Vansh looked around  , trying absorb that his family planned a surprise party for his birthday.

He then to each one them to take their blessings. Then aarohi brought a mic and announced " We will be wishing bhai on mic, and it's gonna be fun"

Everyone wished a simple happy birthday. Neil, kairav kairav's Akshara's wish was surreal experience to hear.

"Happy birthday my vlogger partner.... Hoping that your coming years may be filled with love, compassion and success" Neil wished.

"Happy Birthday Vansh bhaiya! From childhood till now you have been my partner in crime and also my every thing...... I wish your hard work will define your success"Kairav wished.

" Happy Birthday bhaiya! I wish that you will find us a bhabhi this year....... And will shine like stars do! Love you!"Akshra wished.

And yeah! What was surprising was.........!

Done!

Gud, I posted some b'day wishes!
You ppl are free to use them😂.

Though I don't want to formulate or say anything on basis of a 26 second clip, am talking about the latest clip dropped by star plus.
Still as I had expected somewhere, everything fell on akshara😶🙃.

Hoping this chapter crosses good number of votes. ✌

Byee!

_❣️_