15

Hey!
Disappointing votes on last chapter! Thank you so much for that! 🙂

And yeah! What was surprising was......... That abhimanyu walked upto akshara and took the mic from her and said

"well everyone has wished you happy birthday.
Happy Birthday bro!
But there something that I want.
Not from you but from whole goenka family" He paused and took a step forward towards akshara and continued

"Had met you years ago!
Until i came to know that you will be perfect for me, your presence effects me .
Yeah ,it took me years to realise that.
And even today i have no plans for it my destiny needs your presence.
Asking you with my open heart will you be Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla?"

Akshara looked dumbfounded, she took a moment to recover and then shyly took out a ring with a initial carved on it '𝓐 ' .
And she bent down and said aloud " I was planned for it today but since the destiny had planned it today.
So Abhimanyu Birla are you ready to be mine for ever?" She said forwarding the ring.

Even abhimanyu looked out a ring from his pocket and surprise it same as Akshara's.
They smiled happily at their choices.
And happily slid the rings, accepting each year for Eternity.

Promising to be there for each other in all ups and downs of life .
Sharing all sorrows and happiness of lives.

At last when the family was done watching at the fairytale proposal, all shouted "congrats" and proceeded with the cake cutting and blessings .

"Akshu ki choice achchi h... Incase kabhie meetha kha na hua toh, abhi will be à good cook" Aarohi remarked... Only to get questioned glances from both the families, and glares from Abhira.

She bit her lips and cover up saying "Both are crazy, so just tried imagining something crazy" And all burst out laughing. While abhimanyu and akshara faced the most awkward moment.

"Sharam toh vaise bhi nhi h abhimanyu ke pass... Lekin choice achchi h " Harshavardhan mumbled, taking a perfect click of his son and daughter, secretly.

"Bhai.... Aap toh bde vo nikle" Neil whispered in abhimanyu's ears, only to make him nervous.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a hearty meal and moments all were présent in the Hall... When Aarohi came forward and announced "It's something yet left to announced!"

All looked at her , when Neil joked "Lgta h Chipkali ko koi mil gya? Kyu chipkali?" Only chuckles could be heard, of course no one wanted to provoke aarohi.

"For sure, tum toh nhi hoge... " She answered savagely.

"For sure, mujhe itni jldi nhi apni zindagi barbaad krni" He answered, proudly.

" Toh apne dimag ki khidkiyaan khuli rhk ha kro, mujhe bhi abhi apni loge mei bhaut kuch krna h... Chamgadar khi ka " And finally the family burst out laughing at the fun banter.

"Aarohi,You wanted to say something!" Abhimanyu asked gaining the attention.

"Oo yeaahhh.... Vo actually... i got my results today and I topped, finally internshippp" She almost shrieked and hugged akshara, who hugged back with the same intensity.

"Then good! Congratulations!
So, papa? What if aarohi continues her internship in Birla Hospital? "
Abhimanyu asked.

"Absolutely best... Aarohi come up with the documents, after a week" He directed aarohi.

"Thank you so much, ab.... Jijuuu" She thanked him teasingly.

"Ooohoooo" Abhimanyu gave a friendly smile.

Akshara looked at abhimanyu and whispered smilingly  "Mind you Abhi! You fell for a not so sophisticated person ".

"I fell for the perfect person, Akshu! I won't mind being not to be so sophisticated, now onwards!" Came the reply.

Both joined  their heads and looked at each other sideways ,looking at their family, who was celebrating and their minds promising each other.

The End

Thank you so much, expecting this part to reach about 90+ votes!

New book will be notified by today.

Byee!

_❣️_