11

Morning, At Birlas.

"Pta nhi, sahab ne akshu ko sorry bola ya nhi... Pta nhi kaisi hogi, kl aayi bhi nhi" Harsh  grumbled  to everyone sitting in the living room, for the morning tea.

"Papa Birla" Akshara  almost shouted making everyone happy.

"Aree kl kyu nhi aayi?" Harsh asked giving her a seat beside him.

"Kuch nhi, aise hei" She excused.

"Ji nhi, kyu Akshara ji Btayaiye n ki kl aapki tabiyat kharaab thi" Said abhimanyu giving a victory look, while he was descending down the stairs.

All were concerned about her, it was true she was least concerned about herself, but this level of carelessness was really not be excused.

"Kya akshu, apne liye nhi toh, apni family ke liye heei sahi" Parth remarked giving a disappointed look.

"Bhaiya sorry" Akshara replied giving a defeated smile.

Bro-Sis bonds are most fond ones. Obviously Parth nd Akshara shared one, but it was difficult to differ when it came to the strongest bro-sis or siblings bond, because akshara was that one person who had the strongest bonds with everyone whether it be with Kairav, Vansh, Parth, Neil, Nishtha, or Shefali.

Despite Vatsal , Krish, Krishna were settled abroad, excelling in the respective careers, akshara was always with them through calls trying to make their small occasions into celebrations, through partying at home and adjoining them all through virtual calls.

Aarohi was youngest. Initially due to some  misconceptions regarding Sirat's death had created much problems for the sisters but it was all sorted  , indirectly by destiny. When akshara was about to fall from the stairs, while she and aarohi along with other kids were at a museum for a knowledgeable trip.
Akshara slipped,while thinking about aarohi, fortunately aarohi had saved her. Aarohi was much scared than akshara that day, akshara's situation replayed sirat's incident in her mind.
She couldn't save her mumma but akshara?
After all the scams, it was the truth that they were sisters.
Akshara was saved but the bond ,the scenario ,the class along teachers saw was really heartwarming.
Aarohi was agitated and was continuously asking akshara
"chot lgi kya , akshu? "
"Dhyaan kha tha tera? "
"Kuch ho jata toh? "
"Yrr tu mereko aise heei maar daalti..".

Finally sisters gave a tight hug to each other, putting end to all miseries and problems between them.

Now tell me, how can you not love sibling bond?
*
*
*
*
"Mam, ye kuch albums h, abhimanyu sir ke bachpan ki" A servant walked upto manjari with a pile of two or three albums.

"Mujhe bhai ki pics dekhni h" Nishtha demanded , as she sprinted to the living room.

"Nishtha, school!" Mahima objected.
"Bs ek dekh ke ja rhi hu... " And she hurriedly opened one album and glanced a picture and ran out without giving a chance to anyone to say anything.

"Kya shyam bhaiya... Ab ye aake chidayegi" Said abhimanyu knowing the consequences.

"Well mujhe dekhni h" Abhi said taking the second album and sitting beside akshara.

After flipping through some pictures, Reminiscing the old memories  he came across a picture of his standing with a girls dresses in white shite and red and frey checked skirt with two pony tails.
School attics, you see!

"Ye toh.... " Befor he complete akshara  interrupted "mai hu".

Obviously she spilled the beans in excitement but abhimanyu's  réaction was the one which caught the attention.

He looked at her shocked  while she too was guilty.

" A.. Kshu... Meri akshuuu" Mumering he hugged her tight as ever.

Giving a jolt to all members present up there.

Ghar wale h saamne, pr bhai ko dekh ke lg rha h aag lge basti mei hm apni masti mei. Neil thought chuckling.

It was shocking for akshara , she couldn't Reprociate the spontaneous hug but it was an emotional scene.

Apne baap ke saamne aisa gle lga rha h, jaisa ki ... By God agr mera beta nhi hota... Toh ghr ke bhar hota, thought Harshvardhan, as he started at abhi's unexpected actions.

"Ab.. Hi"Akshara whispered.

" Your are my akshu yrrr.... Mai bhul skta hu... Pr tm kyu bhuli?" Abhi ranted as he broke the hug.

"Tmhe naam toh yaad tha n... " Akshar retorted.

"Akshara hazaaron logo ka naam ho skta h... Ab mai kaise btau ki Akshu kon si h.. Aur tm bhaut choti thi... Jb maine last dekha tha" Abhimanyu said with his eyes moist.

"Ye bhi yaad h" She smiled.

"Ha vo light pink colour ki frock, jo maine ek baar gift ki thi, vhi pehni thi tm, last time"he said remembering.

" Bs abhi... Abhi.... Ab aur kuch bole n toh hm dono rona shuru kr denge, ek dusre ke shoulder pe, lekin bchche nhi h ab, kaisa lgega, vo bhi family ke saamne. "Akshu said making the atmosphere lighter.

Ab dekhti hu kon h vo Chudail, thought akshu with a numerous ideas ready in her mind.

Phew! Can I expect the votes?

Planning to post the one-shot book by today, any suggestions?

Do vote, fingers crossed for you people to complete the target.

Byeie!

-❣️-