7

Heya!!

~•Inline comments please~•

______________________________________

"Truth dare?" She said with her face adorned with a big smile.

"Ok... Fine... Or yha? " He asked looking around.

"Toh kya hua? Sbko thodi n tmhare sch bta rhi hu" She said flaring her nose in fake anger.

"Acchchaa...phele tm pucho" Abhimanyu suggested.

"Thik h" She responded and pondered for a while and finally came up with a question "Someone whim you love  the most in your family?" And sat in perfect posture, totally waiting for this answer.

"Thoda mushkil h... Pr Ma ko sbse jyada" Abhimanyu answered.

"Tm btao apne baare mei aur apne connection ke baare mei... Meri family se" He demanded.

"Areee.... Itni lambi story h... Cut  aur edit krke btati hu... Toh we are related through business and some dur ke relatives.... Then Mai hu hei itni achchi... Ki thode time mei sbse mera family connection bn gya" She said with pride.

"Ooo"

"Thoda personal ho skta h... Puchu?" Akshara asked with puppy face.

"Puchlo" Abhimanyu smiled looking at her.

"You have someone in your life?" She asked in one go.

Abhimanyu seemed to be blank again.

"Yeah, I do! We know each other from past 9 years... She's my everything" Abhimanyu too answered calmly.

Akshara's expression went from excitement to broken, again.
She felt as of someone took something valuable from her, something that was close to her.

"Ooo... She must lucky" Was the only reply she could gave him controlling her tears, that were already forming.

She pretended to  pick up a call, pretended as if talking , and hurriedly said bye and ran out of the cafe. Without giving abhimanyu a chance to Reprocriate the same.

"Isse kya hua?" He looked at her retreating figure.

He glanced  his watch and saw only 30mins were left for him to reach the hospital. He couldn't be late.

He too came out , thinking that akshu would be sitting under the tree, with the people.
But to his dismay, she left, leaving her guitar.

He went their and told the people to go back, as she wouldn't be back, at least today, making a lame excuse from her side "she has to volunteer at an NGO".
All of them nodded , and started leaving one by one, at last he, saw a kid sitting.

" Tm kyu nhi ja rhe " He asked stooping to his level.

"Akshu di ka guitar" He said point at it.

"Toh kya? Vo aayengi n.. Bhul gyi h toh! " He reasoned.

"Nhi akshu di apne guitar ke liye bhaut respecting h... She never leaves it, chahe kitni bhi jldi ho, mai kaise chod du di ka guitar" The child answered expression of confusion spread over his face.

"Aap de denge unko ? " He asked innocently.

"Ha.. " Abhi answered and watched the child running away jumping and hopping on the sand.

"Bachche iske diwaane h" He thought and smiled.

" but when she doesn't leave leaves her guitar like this. why did she did it today? Aisa kya ho gya? " He talked to himself.

Without giving any further thought, he picked up her guitar and rode back to hospital. With his mind heavy with her response and weird behavior.

*
*
*
*
*
Önce he reached hospital he directly went to his cabin and adjusted akshu's guitar on the side of the couch and went out to change in to his scrubs.

*
*
*
*
*
Akshara on the other hand was just waiting for a moment to cry her heart out.

Sitting on the sunset point and talking and shouting to her self, defending herself then defending and thinking from abhimanyu's side. Gosh!
The girl was confused for her own emotions.

Did he really forgot me?
Am I nothing to him?
Kuch yaad nhi usse?
Sb katam! Tm mere liye thee heei nhi abhimanyu! It was destiny's plan to separate us, at the very beginning, but poor me...... Kyuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

After a two long hours of crying and accusing herself , she moved back to Goenka villa, she didn't wanted her eyes to meet anyones. She silently climbed the stairs to her room, and laid back on the bed.

It was almost dinner time, and their was no sign of akshu' s  appearance at the dining table, Aarohi went to her room in hope to find akshu, but she wasn't their she then went to akshu's room and found it closed, she thought akshu might be sleeping.

She went down stairs and told everyone "She is in her room, sleeping, might be tired... Aur vaise bhi use aadat h raat mei utne ki... She will eat" She said assuring everyone.

______________________________________

Weekly posting or after target is complete?

______________________________________

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response!

Byee>3

~✨~