𝟚𝟛

Han-seo was gone the next day, so Y/N spent it alone. No one texted her, no one called her...nothing. So she decided to just enjoy her time here and make the best out of it. After two days someone suddenly came into the house. Y/N walked to the entrance.

"Han-seo? Are you back already?"

She stopped in her tracks. Vincenzo was standing in front of her smiling.

"Vincenzo?"

"Have you missed me?"

Y/N looked around for any security.

"You can't be here they will-"

"He's in prison already."

Y/N looked at him not knowing what to do know, she had nothing now. Han-seok took away everything from her and now that he was gone she did not know where she belonged.

"And now?"

Vincenzo still stood at the same spot, hands in his pockets, just watching Y/N. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Come with me."

He reached out his hand for her, smiling. Y/N sighed she could not keep a straight face when Vincenzo smiled.

"Come on angel."

Y/N was smiling, walking towards Vincenzo, taking his hand. He pulled her in, kissing her hair, inhaling the smell.

"I missed you so much. Come on get your things, we will drive back right now."

Y/N nodded, going upstairs to pack her things. She did not take much with her because she knew that Vincenzo already had things for her, so she just took some things and put on a beautiful outfit. When she got downstairs, Vincenzo was still waiting at the entrance, he took her bag and they both walked out to his car.

"I am meeting with Han-seo today. We will have dinner together. Is that ok for you or do you want me to be at home today."

Y/N looked at Vincenzo, he was such a gentlemen.

"It's ok I'm fine."

He just nodded, looking back at the street.

When they arrived at his apartment Y/N felt like she was home, she really liked his apartment, not to forget the good memories she had in here. Y/N immediately walked into the bedroom looking for her clothes, she wanted to change into something comfortable.

"When will you go?"

Vincenzo was still in the kitchen, he looked at his watch.

"Right now actually."

Y/N was already in the bathroom looking if all of her things were still there, when Vincenzo came into the bathroom. He walked up behind her sliding his arm around her waist. Y/N looked at him through the mirror. He hid his face in her neck giving her soft kisses until he reached her shoulder. Y/N smiled at him turning around, she wanted to say something put Vincenzo already grabbed her, placing her on the bathroom sink.

"I missed you so much."

Y/N had to smile, he was now standing between her legs.

"You'll be late."

"I don't fucking care."

Y/N gave him one kiss and then moved her head away.

"Now go."

Vincenzo watched her, he started grinning.

"Oh you don't know what will happen to you when I'm back angel."

Vincenzo walked out of the bathroom. He was on his way to the door and Y/N followed him.

"Maybe I already ran away when you're back."