𝟙𝟜

Y/N woke up in the bedroom, she could not tell what time it was, because the curtains where closed. She slowly started moving under the blanket, when she felt an immense amount of pain shooting through both her hands and her feet and legs. She let out a small hiss of pain.

"Are you awake?"

She turned around, being met with Han-seok leaning at the doorframe. Y/N looked away, not saying anything. Han-seok opened the curtains and slowly made his way towards her.

"Don't come fucking near me."

Han-seok did not listen and stopped next to her bed side, he ripped away the blanket Y/N was covered with, keeping eye contact.

"How the fuck do you want to do anything by yourself?"

Y/N looked at her hands and feet, that were both covered in bandages. Was it that bad? He sat down on the chair that was next to her bed, opening the first aid kid that was on her night stand, which Y/N did not see until now, there was also a glass of water, some pills and ointment on it.

"We need to replace your bandages and put some ointment on the wounds. Can you sit at the edge of the bed?"

Y/N was silent, slowly moving towards the edge of the bed. Han-seok stood up, helping her in any way possible to get her legs over the edge of the bed. He grabbed the glass of water and one of the pills, turning towards her. He stood between her legs looking down at her.

"Take this it'll be less painful."

Y/N knew, that she couldn't use her hands, so she pulled her head up, opening her mouth. Han-seok put the pill in her mouth, giving her something to drink. Y/N did not like the situation at all, because she actually didn't want any contact or communication with Han-seok after what happened and now she was totally tied to him and his help. Han-seok put the glass back onto the nightstand, sitting down. He carefully took Y/N leg into his lap, opening the bandages. She could finally see the wounds, there were small cuts everywhere. When Han-seok wanted to put some ointment on her wounds, Y/N pulled her leg back, he looked up at her.

"I'll be careful."

He took back her leg, putting ointment on it. He did this process on both her legs and her hands. He packed everything away and helped Y/N get back into bed, he put the blanket over her and closed the curtains again.

"I'll be working in the living room. If you need something just call me."

And with that he left the room, Y/N sighted in relief.

She did not once call Han-seok, but he still came to change her bandages every four hours. And when she asked him why it had to be every four hours he just told her that he did not want her to get scars. This went on like this for days, until Y/N could finally take the bandages on her hands of.

It was evening, when Han-seok came out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair wet with a towel. Y/N was still laying in bed, her back towards him, looking out the window.

"I will go to a meeting this evening, you should stay here, you need to rest. Guards are standing outside, but I'm sure you have leaned that running isn't the option right?"

Y/N did not answer. Han-seok grinned.

"You want to keep this shit up."

Y/N sat up, looking at him.

"Yes, I'm just waiting until you get enough from me and kill me too."

Han-seok walked towards her, roughly taking her jaw, pushing it up, so that she would look at him.

"Watch what you're fucking saying."

And with that he pushed her to the side, walking away. Y/N hid herself in bed, so she wouldn't have to look at him for the time being.

Han-seok didn't come home that night, Y/N did not know if she was relieved or not. She was at a state where she could not make out which feelings she had for Han-seok right now.

The following night Y/N couldn't sleep anymore, so she decided to get drunk. She sat at the kitchen isle with a glass and a bottle of liquor. Suddenly Han-seok came into the apartment. He rushed towards their bedroom not saying a word, when he saw Y/N he stopped in his track walking towards her. She got scared for a second but Han-seok just took the liquor bottle, taking a huge sip from it and without a word he continued his walk towards their bedroom. Y/N on the other hand was deep in thoughts, what happened? Where was he? What happened to his ear? Did somebody shoot it?Why is he acting like that?

After some time Y/N decided to get back to bed. Han-seok was also laying in bed his back turned to her.

"What happened to your ear?"

"Vincenzo shot me."

The next day Y/N was still resting in bed, because she couldn't sleep well when she heard someone curse and hiss.

"Tsch...Fuck..."

Han-seok was sitting on the table next to his bed, trying to clean his wound. Y/N watched him for a while, seing how helpless he was. She got up, walked towards him and carefully held out her hand.

"Give it to me."

Han-seok was extremely pissed, he sighted and gave Y/N the cotton ball he had in his hand. She tried to carefully clean it, but couldn't really reach it for where she was standing. There was only one position from where she could clean that ear correctly. Y/N carefully put one leg around him, sitting on his lap. Han-seok did not say anything, letting her sit down. She carefully started cleaning the ear, when Han-seok hissed in pain, he had nothing to grab, so he grabbed her thighs out of reflex. Y/N knew that it must have been painful, so she let him. What she didn't know, was that Han-seok was watching them in the mirror on the table, enjoying the view. Y/N turned around grabbing the bandages from the table, fixing something that would fit on his earlobe. She turned back around, carefully bandaging it.

"It's it ok like that?"

They both turned around looking into the mirror.
When Y/N saw that he was looking at her she turned towards him.

"Yes. Thank you."

Y/N tried to stand up, but Han-seok grabbed her, pushing her onto him, their faces now inches apart. There where starring at each other for way to long, some of their glances moving to their lips.

"Are you in pain?"

"What do you mean?"

"Am I causing you pain?"

"Sometimes."

Their lips where now touching, when they spoke.

"Do you want to go that badly?"

"I don't know anymore."

"I'm sorry."

He carefully connected their lips, it was a soft, slow and loving kiss, something Y/N did not get much from Han-seok.

Forced जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें