𝟜

Two days later Y/N phone rang. It was 8pm and Y/N was taking a hot bath, which was needed for a long time. She looked at her phone, rolling her eyes.

"Yes?"

"Y/N?"

Y/N shot up from the bathtub.

"Yes, sir?"

"I'm sending a car to your apartment. Get ready."

Before she could even protest, Han-seok ended the call. Fuck, she thought.
Y/N quickly got out of the bathtub, looking at herself in the mirror. She was stressed, extremely stressed. What does he want from her at that time? What should she wear? Where would he take her? Would someone else be there?  The only thing that kind of calmed her nerves was his voice,  telling her 'I won't be that evil to you.'
She closed her eyes, telling herself that everything would be alright.

30min later Y/N was coming out of her apartment in a dress and heels, her brown hair swaying in the wind. A black SUV stood in front of her apartment, with a chauffeur standing beside it. When he saw her he opened the back door for her, bowing. This was strange, Y/N stopped in front of the car, looking at the chauffeur.

"Where will you take me sir?"

"Boss told us not to tell you miss."

Y/N sighted turning away. She reached into her bag, taking out her phone.

"Yes?"

"Where are you taking me?"

"Get into the car. I've been waiting for too long already."

And with that he ended the call again.
Y/N was mad and climbed into the car.
After a 30min ride through the city, the car finally stopped in front of a huge building.
The chauffeur opened the door for her and left her on the street. Y/N was getting angrier minute by minute. He was doing this on purpose. He left her clueless, just so she would crawl to him, asking him for directions each time. She took out her phone.

"Again?"

"Don't pretend, I know you are doing this on purpose. I'm there, where do I have to go?"

He chuckled.

"Clever girl. I'll come down."

5min later Han-seok came out of the entrance from one building. To say that he didn't look good, would be a lie. His shirt was slightly opened and he looked a little messier than always. Y/N couldn't keep her eyes of him. But the same went for Han-seok, when he saw Y/N he had to stop, she was looking gorgeous in her dress. The thought that he was on his way to make her his, drove him crazy. He stood at the entrance waiting for her. Enjoying every moment he had of her walking towards him. 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Come in. Just follow me."

She sighted following Han-seok, who was walking towards an elevator. Oh shit, this was about to get awkward. When the elevator opened Han-seok looked at her.

"Lady's fist."

Y/N walked in, getting to one side of the elevator. Han-seok stood across from her, just starring her up and down.

"What?"

He just chuckled amused, the elevator door opened and into view came a luxurious penthouse apartment. Y/N was shocked.

"Is this yours?"

He walked outside and got out some slippers from a drawer.

"All mine."

Han-seok put them on the ground In front of Y/N and held out his hand.  She looked at him and then at his hand.

"I don't bite."