𝟟

Y/N was speechless. Han-seok let go of her, getting up. He casually walked towards the dressing room, taking of his shirt.

"You should get some sleep, you did enough in your state."

He searched through the closets, and found a blue shirt. Y/N stood up from the bed following him, she leaned against the door frame, watching him put it on. Han-seok walked towards her, stopping in front of her. Y/N had to look up to face him.

"I don't play games, get into bed."

And with that he walked past her, getting out of the bedroom. Y/N was extremely tired, so she really went to bed, even though she did not want to give Han-seok the satisfaction of her, listening to his command. But truly, Y/N was scared what else he could do to her, if she didn't listen.

"Do you have her under control? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. What's the problem?"

Y/N woke up to the muffled sound of two men talking. She was to tired to recognize who the voices were from. Y/N decided to get herself a glass of water, because she was definitely dehydrated from just drinking a glass of water today. She carefully got out of the bed, making her way to the kitchen.

"I got something that could make you proud of me."

When Y/N realized who the voice was from, she just went straight towards the kitchen, deciding to not look towards the living room, where Han-seok and Han-seo where talking.

When Y/N got out of the bedroom, Han-seok immediately looked at her, he was enjoying how she just walked around the apartment, as if she always lived here. When Han-seok wanted to take the envelope, that Han-seo held out for him, he realized, that Han-seo wasn't paying any attention. He was completely fixated onto Y/N. In that moment, Han-seok got extremely possessive. He remembered the time before Y/N knew about him, the time, where she would spend her whole day with Han-seo and have dinner with him. Han-seok aggressively grabbed the envelope out of Han-seo's hand, giving him a suspicious glare.

"Y/N!"

Y/N had her back towards them, she closed her eyes, sighting. She slowly turned around, looking at Han-seok. He was leaning back on the coach, clapping on the coach next to him.

"Come here."

Y/N quickly looked at Han-seo and then back at Han-seok. While Han-seok wanted to make Han-seo jealous and show him that she was his, Y/N was a hundred percent sure, that Han-seok wanted to make her feel uncomfortable and awkward again and just provoke her. So she did not hesitate any longer, accepting the game Han-seok started. What could happen that would make her situation worse? Nothing, right? She slowly walked towards him. Y/N sat onto the couch next to him, leaning half of her body onto him. Her head was laying on his chest and she put one leg between Han-seok's legs . Han-seok seemed satisfied and stroke her waist with his hand. Y/N didn't want to admit it, but she felt extremely comfortable in his arms.

"Thank you brother."

Y/N looked up at Han-seo, who was staring at them in shock. He got uncomfortable, shifting from one side to the other, letting out an awkward laugh.

"Of course. I... I'll go now."

They both watched him walk out of the apartment. When Y/N turned to Han-seok, he was already looking at her. Y/N knew he would say something, but she didn't let him take over. She climbed onto his lap.

"You know, all the things you do to turn me on, they don't work. I'm sure I can play this game better than you."

Han-seok got up with his upper body, closing the distance between them. He grabbed her thighs pushing them towards him, so that she now sat right on top of him, feeling him through his pants, so she knew what she was in for.

"Are you sure?"

He stroke a piece of hair out of her face.

"I remember you three days ago, laying on my carpet, moaning while I kissed your neck, giving me full access to it."

Y/N got near his ear breathing down his neck.

"Kind of sad that I was under the influence of drugs, when it worked. You know I often ask myself what you meant with the sentence 'I don't think you are ready for what will come' and 'you have no Idea'. Because I think, that there's nothing behind it, is there Han-seok?"

It was silent for a second.

"It's just talk."

Y/N stood up walking away, being satisfied with herself, when Han-seok aggressively grabbed her arm, pushing her back to him. She landed in between his legs with her back pressed against his chest. He quickly put his hand over her mouth, pushing her towards him.

"You want to have a pre taste, don't you? I bet your are already wet as fuck."

And just like that Han-seok grabbed her between her legs, to which Y/N pressed them together, getting goosebumps all over her body.

"Open your legs Y/N."

Y/N knew what would happen if she didn't disobey and he was right, she was wet as hell. Would it be wrong, to have a little fun with him, yes probably, put there where no feelings involved, right?

Y/N opened her legs, to which Han-seok put each leg over his, so she sat between him with open legs, not being able to close them, because his big legs held them apart.

"Good girl."

He stroked her hot inner thigh and before Y/N could even realize the touch Han-seok already put a finger inside her. Y/N tried her best to stay silent and not move. Han-seo's grip tightened on her mouth.

"I know you like this, don't suppress it."

He went in an out, first one finger, then two. Y/N was pretty good at being silent, so the only thing happening, was her body shaking under the touch of his finger. The only sound that was heard in the room was her wetness.

"You are quit disciplined, but I know how to break you Y/N."

Han-seok got out of her, rubbing her clit with her wetness, and with that the first muffled moan was heard, trough Han-seok's hand. After a few rubs Han-seok found the perfect spot. Y/N hips started moving forward wanting more and she couldn't even control her moans anymore.

"Is that it angel? Is that good?"

Without even realizing it Y/N answered him through her moans.

"Mmmhhhhmmm."

"Bite into my hand, if you need to."

Han-seok started moving faster, to which Y/N moans got louder and her body got more and more tensed. She bit into Han-seok's hand, releasing onto his fingers, her head fell onto his shoulder, and her whole body relaxed into him.

Han-seok licked his finger.

"You taste so good angel."

Y/N grabbed his hand licking his thumb. She stood up as if nothing happened wanting to go wash herself up. But with just one step she was lying on the carpet. Han-seok chuckled, standing up and walking away.

"Wow that was just the warm up."