𝟙𝟠

The next morning Y/N did not wake up next to Han-seok but a letter on his pillow with her name on it. She opened it.

Good morning Baby,
as promised I will take you out today. There are multiple outfits in our dressing room, pick whatever you want.
I will be home at seven to pick you up.
Have a nice day.

-Han-seok

Y/N immediately ran into their dressing room, it was filled with shoes, dresses, fur coats and handbags. Y/N was extremely exited to wear one of these dresses and she was also exited because this would be the first time in forever going out again. It's really been ages.

She literally spend the whole day trying on everything, deciding what to wear and putting everything in her wardrobe. She took a shower did her hair and started doing her make up. When Y/N was about to do the final touches Han-seok came into the room.

"Good eve...."

Y/N watched him through the mirror. He walked towards her sitting down onto the bed that was next to the table she was sitting at. Y/N turned around to him seeing him stare. She smiled walking up to him and stopped between his legs, putting her hands around his neck.

"God evening."

"You look fucking amazing."

He grabbed her waist, making her sit down in his lap. Y/N gave him a soft kiss.

"Thank you."

"I have something for you."

Han-seok took a jewelry box out of his jacket, giving it Y/N, who slowly opened the box. Inside of it was a a beautiful necklace with a ruby pendant.

"It's so beautiful."

Y/N took out the necklace and walked to the mirror to see how it would look. Han-seok immediately followed to help her put it on. He put the necklace on and hugged her waist, kissing her shoulder, while looking at her in the mirror.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are even real."

Y/N turned around giving him a long kiss, pulling on his lip, while grabbing his hair.

"Does that feel real to you?"

He chuckled.

"Come on let's go, before i throw you on the bed."

Y/N smiled taking Han-seoks hand. They took the elevator to get into the garage and when they reached his car Han-seok opened the door for Y/N and helped her in.

"Thank you."

He gave her a wink and got into the car too. The ride was silent, but it was no uncomfortable silence, both of them enjoyed it. Somewhen Han-seok put a hand on Y/N thigh, stroking it slightly. She grabbed his hand intertwining their fingers, when she looked up at Han-seok he was smiling at her.

"Where are we even going?"

"You'll see."

They stopped in front of a five star hotel. It was a huge building that was just screaming fancy. Han-seok got out of the car and opened the door for Y/N, he gave the car keys to one of the workers and then they walked into the building hand in hand.

"A hotel?"

"Yes but we're just here for the restaurant on the rooftop."

They got into an elevator.

"Rooftop?"

"Rooftop."

When the elevator doors opened, they stepped out into a beautiful restaurant, with an amazing outside and inside area.

"Woow."

Han-seok looked at Y/N falling for her amazement. But who was he kidding he fell for everything she did.

"Mr. Jang. Good evening."

A waiter came up to them and Y/N looked at him in shock.

"Good evening."

"Please follow me."

They walked toward the outside area. And Y/N grabbed Han-seoks arm.

"Are you here often?"

He chuckled.

"Occasionally when I need some alcohol and a good view?"

"What about me?"

He looked at her with confusion.

"Am I not a good view?"

He had to grin but when Han-seok wanted to reply the waiter turned to them.

"Here is your table. I'll be back in a minute."

They had a two seat table right at the edge and the view was just breathtaking. Y/N stood there just taking in the view, while Han-seok already pulled out her chair for her to sit down. She looked at him slowly sitting down.

"Usually you command me to sit."

He got to his seat sitting down, grinning about her comment.

"Just when you are a bad girl. And let's be real I just need to command you and you are already wet for me."

Y/N started blushing hard and looked down. She was literally speechless so she silently thanked the waiter for the perfect timing.

"What can I get-"

"I'll have a gin tonic please."

Han-seok was amused by how Y/N was acting.

"I'll take the same. We will also take a bit of everything on the menu."

"Of course Mr. Han-seok."

Suddenly Han-seoks phone rang he looked down at it but did not answer it.

"What is it?"

"Just work."

Simple and short that did not sound good. They got their drinks and both of them took a huge sip.

"Can I ask you something?"

Han-seok looked at her.

"Why are you not telling me what happened yesterday?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you not being CEO of Babel anymore. I couldn't sleep I heard everything."

"That's nothing. I will take care of it."

He was extremely quick and short with answering which made Y/N realize, that he did not want to talk about it, but she did not let go. What could happen, right?

"I mean... I'm actually still your assistant nothing more. Well more like kidnapped assistant that does nothing, but still, until today we have never discussed what this is."

He watched her carefully.

"Do you want to discuss it?"

"I... I don't want to be looked up like that Han-seok, I'm going insane. I have accepted this, I need time but I'm fine with it. I just want to do something, I want to at least help you if I can't work. I want to help you, give you advice, be there for you, do things with you, learn from you and so much more. Show me who I am supposed to love."

Y/N stopped, she wouldn't be shocked if Han-seok started laughing but what came next was definitely something she did not expect.

"I can manage that."

He reached his hand over the table, opening his hand.

"Just one thing...Tell me that you are mine."

Y/N smiled at him taking his hand and leaning forward.

"I'm yours Han-seok. I belong to you and no one else."

Han-seok grabbed her hand kissing it, while not breaking eye contact.

"God you are sexy."

She smiled at him, taking a sip from her gin tonic.

"So what are we gonna do now?"