𝟚

"Y/N?"

Y/N was about to leave the office to get some documents signed, when Han-seo called her from his desk.

"Yes sir?"

"Order some spicy food for everyone."

Y/N already knew what this was about. Han-seo always tortured his employee's, when something wasn't going well. She knew that something was up, considering how stressed Han-seo has been the last few days, but he never accepted her help and just made her plan the appointments, nothing more.

"Of course sir."

For lunch all the important employee's where gathered in the conference room, each one of them having a bowl of spicy noodles in front of them. Han-seo, who ate his noodles, was sitting at the head of the table with Y/N standing right behind him. While Han-seo ate his noodle's his employee's where struggling with how spicy they where.

"If you don't want to eat it, give me a plan.
The stocks are plummeting and the tabloids are saying it was arson. How come you people haven't come up with a plan? Why is that?"

Han-seo's voice was getting louder and louder. Suddenly someone called him. Y/N, who was standing behind him just saw the ID "Him". She instantly saw how Han-seo stiffend, it took no time and he was already outside answering the call like a puppet.

Now Y/N became curious, who was him? Was he the chairman? Was he the one that always made Han-seo feel uncomfortable?

Not giving it a second thought, she followed Han-seo outside. He was standing at the window.

"No I'm not."

"I wasn't bragging. I was just teaching them a lesson. All they do is talk."

Y/N stepped towards him.
"Han-seo, is everything alright?"

He quickly turned towards her giving her a hush finger.

"That's my secretary."

"Alright sir. Yes."

Y/N waited for him to hang up. Before she could even say something he turned to her.
"Make an appointment with Babel Chemicals for today and organize a reporter from Daechang Daily, alright."

Y/N just stood there shocked, she knew none of that was his idea, but she still nodded.
"Of course sir."

The planning went well and soon enough their car stood in front of Babel Chemicals surrounded by reporters. When Y/N saw the reason they were here, she stopped Han-seo from leaving the car.

"What is this Han-seo? I thought BLSD wasn't ready yet?"

Han-seo didn't pay any attention to her and pushed her slightly away.

"Just go with it."

He opened the car and vanished in the crowd of reporters. Y/N sighted and made her way out as well, walking in Han-seo's shadow, while putting up a fake smile for the press. When they walked inside Han-seo stopped in front of all the Babel Chemicals worker's.

"Babel's BLSD will finally get to see the light of day. It's...It's a dream come true. Now, the display panel market in Korea will undergo a rapid change thanks to our BLSD. I thank our dear researchers. Thank you so much for your hard work."

Everyone started clapping and Han-seo walked to the researches, giving each of them a handshake. When he reached the last one in the first row something absurd happened, the researcher started coughing and spit out blood right onto Han-seo. He was covered in blood and everyone started screaming. It was a total disaster, but Y/N managed to grab Han-Seo and get him to the car. After her convincing him, that he doesn't have to go to the hospital, Han-seo dropped her in front of her flat.