he's her mate...part eight

hey here's the next chapter.

its not long but i hope you like it

Illianna’s point of view

What am I going to say?

‘Oh I’m just looking at them because they are the spitting image of the two teenage boys who saved me from being eaten alive by werewolves years ago.’

Yeah I don’t think so somehow.

“Oh, I um just got this strange feeling of déjà vu. Do you know them?”

“They, my lovely new friend, are Drew, the love of Cassie’s life, and his bosom buddy, Jessie.” Alex told me.

“Which one’s Drew?” I asked hoping it wasn’t the one I was getting the strongest vibe from.

“Why don’t we let Cassie tell you who Drew is?” he said as he turned to her.

“Well, where do I start? He isn’t the blond one. There how’s that for a description?”

“Vague.” Alex said. “Drew is the one with the, how did Cassie put it? Oh yeah, the dreamy black hair that turns bluish in the sun, the stunningly piercing green eyes, and the body of a god. That was how you described him wasn’t it, Cassie?” he asked in a sweet voice right before he jumped back from her swinging foot.

A very red Cassie then said, “Yes and if you ever repeat that again I will gladly turn you into a eunuch!”

I laughed, then looked back at the two boys. While one of them was just as Alex/Cassie described them the other one was soo much better looking. Short blond hair, blue eyes, and bad boy looks he was by far the best of the two.

Suddenly a group of what I can only refer to as whores walked over to them both and dragged them into a very intimate embrace. I was so angry and hurt, and not just for myself but for Cassie as well, that I marched straight over to them, pulled the whore off of Drew and slapped him.

From the shocked expression on his face I guess that has never happened before.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry I… Actually, no I’m not sorry. I may have only known her for a short time, but who the hell do you think you are, treating Cassie like that?! Oh I know you’re a bastard. Stay away from her. And you can stay away from her as well.” I told Jessie.

Then, slightly embarrassed, I walked away.

When I got back to Alex and Cassie they were looking at me wit wide eyes.

Alex was the first to snap out of it, “That was, by far, the best thing I have seen happen at this school. EVER! And I’m including the time the football couch was fired in front of everyone.”

“Why did you do that? Do you know what those cheerleaders will do to you now? And oh god what about the footballers? They’ll kill you. I mean I don’t think that they would actually, but then again we just don’t know… What did you do?!” Cassie ranted.

“I don’t know. Something just made me do it. I mean I heard you say that you love him and then I remembered everything that he did to you and then seeing that bitch kiss him like that.. I don’t know, I think I just snapped.”

“Well, snap more often that was AMAZING!” Alex all but yelled, as he pulled me into a hug and spun me around.

Laughing I said, “Come on we’ll be late for class.” And with that we all went inside, oblivious to the eyes boring hole’s in our backs.

Cassie's point of view

I can't believe that she did that!

What a good friend. I mean when she first slapped him I was so angry that i almost attacked her, but then I heard what she was saying and I was shocked, and happy at the same time. I knew that there was a reason that I liked her.

We were about to walk into our first class, which we had together, when I noticed the cheerleaders were storming over to us.

"Uh oh, here come bitchziller and the dino-whores!" Alex muttered.

We laughed at that.

"Look we know that you're new here and all so we'll let you off with a warning. This time! Stay away from Drew and Jessie! They're ours. And if you ever hit them again I will ripe your hair out and use it as extensions."

They were about to turn away when Illianna said "So, do they know that you own them? Or is it more you want them to want you and they're just not interested and you want to delude yourselves into thinking that they would ever want something as plastic as you are?"

They just stood there with a look of shock on their faces.

"And just so you know, if you think that you can take me on, you are so wrong. All I would have to do is break one of your legs and you would be rendered useless. And i know how to dot the most damage with the smallest of hits. Bye now!" she ended cheerfully.

Wow!

She is so violent!

I like it.

Jessie’s point of view

Wow! What a woman.

Know I knew where that feeling was coming from.

She was the reason I was feeling what I was feeling. And I can see why, she was amazing and I have a feeling that I’ve seen her before.

Now all I have to do is get to know her, but I don’t think that she would be very receptive.

Drew’s point of view

She hit me!

The new girl hit me!

And when she hit me, it hit me.

She was our mate. So now we have three mates each?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

thanks for reading.

did you like it? let me know