"It's the oblivious part. I'm sure. They don't look like they are aware of the others feelings but they are aware of their own feelings. When do you think someone from them will confess?" Present Mic ask the question to no one in particular.

"We are working on it." The two teachers almost jump out of their seats when they heard a monotone voice behind them.

"Todoroki, don't sneak out like that." Aizawa scolded Todoroki.

"Oh, sorry about that. Your topic just captured my interest." He said with a straight face.

'What a straight face. Wonder if he is straight though.' Both Midnight and Present Mic thought.

"If you're wondering if I am straight or not, well, I kinda swing both ways so that's it." He said in a flat tone.

'Mind reader' , Both teachers thought.

"I am not a mind reader." Again in a flat tone.

"Todoroki!" The teachers then looked at the direction where they heard the voice and saw Uraraka running towards their direction. When she finally reached their spot, she then offered a smile to all of them.

"Hi Midnight-sensei, Present Mic-sensei and Aizawa-sensei." She greeted them.

"Oh hello dear."

"Hello little listener."

"What do you need?"

"Why so cold Sho?"

"Shut up Hizashi!"

"Aw~"

"You too Nemuri!"

"Aizawa-sensei looks so stressed." Uraraka pointed out and then giggled. Aizawa just grunted.

"I don't need anything in particular. Just looking for this Ice Prince over here because we need some discussions to make." She said.

"Oh, where are the others then?" Todoroki asked her.

"On the other side." She sarcastically said.

"You mean afterlife or the bad side of the society?" Todoroki asked. Uraraka just face palmed. The three teachers don't know what to do with Todoroki anymore.

"Just follow me. No worries, I won't bring you to your grave so just follow me, Daddy Issues. Bye senseis!" She then drag Todoroki away.

The three teachers just sigh.

"I wonder what they are planning." Midnight then sigh.

"I'm sure things will not go according to their plan." Aizawa sigh also. Done with his problem children already.

Back to the Bakudeku Operation team. Todoroki is standing at the center while the others were sitting on the sand. They are actually watching Bakugo being a big softie to Izuku. He is so gentle. The way he talk to him and the sound of his voice is so different that if anyone outside the team would hear, they will freak out.