Back In Seoul

Mulai dari awal

"These aren't bad." Cupid said as he turned his head towards Destiny, trying to judge her take on the flowers.

"I agree. I really like them. I'll need to pick a bouquet of them for myself soon." She concluded as she smiled at the new flowers before going back to her lounge chair, happy that she won't be hearing Cupid snapping his fingers every minute.

There was really no annoying sound at all now, only Cupid humming softly to himself. Destiny had to admit though that he doesn't have a horrible voice, so she didn't tell him to stop because she found it relaxing. She soon slipped into a very light sleep for a couple of minutes.

"Here."

Destiny woke instantly hearing a voice and opened her eyes easily since her sunglasses blocked the harsh sun rays from bugging her eyes.

She saw Cupid was standing next to her lounge chair with a small bouquet of the light pink flowers, holding them out to her.

"Thought I'd save you the time later." Cupid said casually as he made a vase appear and gently put the flowers inside, setting it on the table beside the goddess. She was speechless because Cupid wasn't normally the type of god to do something like this. But she was heart warmed at the little gesture because it does show that he at least tolerates her a little bit.

If Destiny was being honest, she was terrified to work with Cupid. No one had ever worked in this department with him since the dawn of time, so she never knew what to expect. The other gods only knew him outside of his job, so no one knew if he was intense or leaned back during work. But she truly couldn't ask for another god to work with because she liked him.

Liked working with him.

"Uh, thank you." She said softly as he nodded his head and pointed back towards the building,

"Well I'm bored, so I'm going to head back. Feel free to do whatever the fuck you do out here for however long." And then Cupid just went back inside as if he didn't just do something kind for Destiny.

Y/n was alone in her apartment after a casual hookup with a woman from the bar last night had left. They didn't exchange numbers or anything because the woman knew what last night was: a simple one night stand. And y/n appreciated that because it would be less hassle for her in the future trying to figure out random contacts in her phone.

She had thrown on a shirt and some sweats before strolling to the kitchen to make some breakfast for herself. It was a simple breakfast, but it still filled her up for the time being because she had a freestyle session with Kai at 1pm. After she had her breakfast, she went to the bathroom and stripped herself of her clothing, turning around and smirking as she saw the light scratch marks down her back. Y/n chuckled and shook her head as she turned the shower on and got it once the temperature was decent.

Y/n then finished up getting ready for the rest of the day and soon walked out her apartment door with her backpack. She locked the door and then went down to the lobby where the SM car was already waiting. Y/n does hate how she still needs an SM car to pick her up. She can do public transportation, but the thing is that it can be unreliable at times. She had been saving up for a car, so in a few months time y/n should have enough money for her own car.

The SM building was busy as there were two comebacks happening at the same time. SHINee had just come back since Taemin came back from his enlistment. Doing choreography with the four men was refreshing for y/n because they are always a blast and she hadn't worked with them in a long time. And then there was Aespa coming back with a full length album. One thing with Aespa was that y/n actually didn't choreograph for them ever; they were the only group she doesn't work with. That has to do with SM wanting a different feel with the group though, so y/n was never offended by it.