CHAPTER XLI: Shock

Being prepared is much better than being shocked.
— Unknown

"I missed you so much, Eomma," Jimin hugs his mother.

"My baby." Hyrin rubs his back lovingly.

They enter in the house. Hyerin tells Jimin to get freshened, so they can have lunch together.

Jimin freshens up, he wears a baggy white t-shirt with grey shorts. The aromas of marvelous foods enter his nostril as soon as he shows up in the kitchen. He greets his father and all of them sit on the table.

"So Jimin, is there something behind your sudden visit?" Questions Mr. Park.

"Not really, Appa," he answers as he plays with his foods. "I was just missing you two." He pouts while looking at them.

"Jimin, stop playing with foods. Eat them." Hyerin scolds him.

"I'm not really hungry."

"What do you mean? You've did 4 hours journey from Seoul to Busan and you're not hungry?" She furrows.

"It won't satisfy my appetite." He drinks water.

"Jimin," speaks Jaehyun. "Why are you acting weird? This is your favorite dish, right?" He looks at his son concerned along with Hyerin.

"I don't know. I don't feel like eating. Ugh... I'm going to take a rest, you guys enjoy." He gets up and leaves while smiling.

"Jagiya, his behavior is really strange," mutters his wife to him.

"I agree, Hyerin. Maybe he had some fight with Yoongi." Mr. Park tries to reason up.

"Maybe," she shrugs. "I'll talk to Yoongi later."

"Hi, Soona," Hyerin greets her cousin opening the door.

"Hi, Hyerin. How are you?" She asks as Hyerin lets her in the house.

"All good. What about you?"

"All good too," she giggles, sitting on the couch.

"Haven't seen you for a while. Where were you?"

"I was in Canada actually. I am here on a vacation for 2 months."

"Wow, you have decided to move to Canada permanently? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, me and my husband decided to move last year."

Jimin comes out, listening to a new voice. "Oh my God, aunt Soona," he squeals. "I haven't seen you for a long time." He goes to his aunt and gives him a big bear hug.

"My Minnie has grown up," the thirty-years-old lady ruffles his hair. "You look very handsome," she pinches his cheek while saying it.

"Thanks," he giggles.

"By the way, I have come here to give you a surprise," she announces, making them curious.

"I AM PREGNANT!" She yells.

Both mother and son become happy as they know Soona is very fond of children; she was most active in Jimin and Jungkook's childhood, she always wanted to be a mother.

DESTINY [YOONMIN]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें