CHAPTER XXXI: Family meeting

The family that smiles together stays together.
— Unknown

"Come, baby. You'll be pleased to meet my parents." Jimin drags a blushing Yoongi. Jungkook and Taehyung are following them behind with interlocked hands. Taehyung has visited the Park family many times and they have grown a special relationship between them. They like Taehyung a lot because of his loving personality.

Jimin rings the doorbell. A minute later, a man in his early 40s opens the door. He immediately grins seeing them.

"My babies." Mr. Park abruptly takes Jimin in his embrace, ignoring the existence of Min Yoongi.

"Wow appa, I can see he's your favorite one," speaks Jungkook who's behind Jimin.

Mr. Park rolls his eyes playfully. It's always been like this: If one gets a little more attention, the other one starts to feel jealous.

Releasing Jimin, Jaehyun takes his other son in his arm.

"I love you too, darling." Jaehyun kisses his temple, making him happy like a little kid. This causes a pang in Yoongi's heart, but he hides with a soft smile.

"I see you love him," says Jimin, faking a sniffle.

Jaehyun turns to him. "I love you too."
Now, he notices the presence of another unknown Alpha.

"Who's he? Why haven't you told me about him?" He scolds Jungkook and Jimin before greeting Yoongi.

"Hello, my name is Park Jaehyun. Nice to meet you." He extends his hand in order to shake.

"Hello sir, I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you too." He shakes his hand.

"Appa, he's my mate," Jimin introduces, blushing.

His father's mouth forms and 'O' as he releases his hand. Now, he also notices his son's scent and the mark on his neck. He invites all of them inside and tells them to take a sit on the couch.

Mrs. Park comes out from the kitchen, she narrows her eyes when she notices another Alpha but understand the situation when she see the mark on Jimin's neck. She sits next to her husband, across them.

"So, you're my beautiful Omega son's mate, huh?" She asks cheekily.

"Huh...? Yeah, I'm Min Yoongi. It's nice meeting you ma'am." He smiles awkwardly.

"No formalities needed. Call me Hyerin." She winks, Jaehyun shakes his head, knowing pretty damn well his wife's flirty personality.

"By the way, how are you Taehyung?" She shifts his attention to other.

"I'm fine, eomonim." He shows his signature boxy smile.

"He's such a cutie, isn't he?" She cooes him, scrunching her nose.

"After all, he's my mate," Proudly, Jungkook points out.

"Bish please, my mate is the cutest person alive," Jimin argues proudly, making Yoongi sigh.

"Your one is cold. My one is the sweetest alive."

"You haven't known him personally, coconut. He's the sweetest alive."

Yoongi, who was sitting between the two brothers, leans back to let the two brother argue and like other three people, he also enjoys the fighting.