CHAPTER XXI: Love (M)

Just let me love you.
Serendipity, BTS

Several days has passed and weekend has arrived. Today's Saturday also a very special day; today's Valentine's day.

Namjoon has decided to take Jin on a movie date and maybe have some intimate moments later.

Sehun decides to take Hoseok to his parents house in Busan but before that, Sehun has planned a romantic lunch.

Jungkook and Taehyung are very overjoyed. It's their first valentine. Jungkook decides to take him to a long drive. He hasn't met Taehyung's family yet, so he decides suprise him by taking the red haired there. He is very excited, but some bad things will happen.

Currently, Yoongi is waiting for Jimin; he's leaning against the tree in front of the river and with a small box in his hand. He's really wished to spend quality time, but his mother invited him to the lunch.

Jimin comes panting, he rests his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. He sits down having no energy to stand anymore. Yoongi goes to him and sits across him with cross legged, just like Jimin.

"Sorry, Yoonie," he's still panting. "For being late."

"Relax, angel," Yoongi ruffles his hair. "I would like to kiss you, but first, catch you breath." He chuckles

He takes Jimin's petite hand and gives him the gifts. "Happy Valentine's day, my lovely mate." Jimin's cheeks heat up, he bites his lips as he looks at the small box.

"Oh... yes," he quickly gives the gift he has bought for Yoongi; it's a medium sized bag. He's been saving money to buy the gift. "Happy Valentine's day, my handsome mate." He smiles widely, his eyes turn into crescent moon.

Jimin's the first one to open his gift. Inside the box, there's a breathtaking gold bracelet that has a love pendant, on which the letter J is engraved with diamond. Jimin heartbeat accelerates. The object looks very expensive and it really is. Now he becomes concerned about his gift.

He looks up to see Yoongi's opening the bag, he forces his tears to remain inside his eyes and watches Yoongi's reaction.

Inside the there's a new pair of headphones of blue color, skullcandy hesh 2 wireless headphones. Jimin observes that Yoongi's eyes lights up seeing the gift, but he believes that it's because Yoongi doesn't wanna break his heart.

"Oh my God, thanks a lot, baby." He looks at Jimin who has a small sad smile on his face. He comes to think that Jimin hasn't said anything about the bracelet. Maybe he doesn't like it.

"Do you not like it?" He points the gift with chin, his voice is low and sad.

Jimin shakes his head.

"No, baby. It's beautiful and looks very expensive," he whispers the last part.

Yoongi puts the headphones on the side and pulls the little Omega on his lap.

"Baby," he pecks the Omega's pouty lips. "Never talk about these things," his voice is croaky. "I want to shower you with all my love." He kisses him.

"But, mine isn't-" Yoongi stops the pink haired words by putting his lips on his again.

He leans back and looks at Jimin's chocolate brown eyes, "you know," he runs his thumb on Jimin's lower lip, "my mom once said, the gift shouldn't be the something that matters to you but the person behind the gift and their thoughts. It's the gift from the most beautiful Omega on the face of the Earth and fortunately the Omega happens to be my mate, and that's what it counts."