CHAPTER XXXIV: The trip pt.3

I love the way you talk to me, the way you look at me, the way you kiss me.
— Unknown

Humming a beautiful song, Jimin explore the hotel. Yoongi is talking to his mother in his room, so Jimin has decided to go for an exploration. He has arrived at the back of the hotel, there is a beautiful garden. There aren't any people or staff members, so he roams there freely.

As comes near a coconut tree, his phone rings. Fishing out from his pocket, he smiles.

"Hyungie. Have you finished talking to you Mom?"

"Yes. Where are you, baby?"

"I'm at the back of the hotel; there's a beautiful garden. Come here."

"Ok, I'm coming."

He puts the phone back in the pocket. He yelps as he turns around and see Kwang.

"What do you want?" Jimin crosses his arms, annoyed.

"Will you give me?" Kwang smirks.

"Will you please stop bothering me?" Jimin fakes a smile.

"What if I don't... whatcha gon' do?" Kwang puts his hands inside his denim jacket as he walks toward Jimin.

"S‐stop right there."

Sudden fear consumes Jimin's body as he takes his step back, until his back touch the tree.

"D-don't come near me," Jimin's voice trembles as Kwang puts his hands on both sides of Jimin's head.

"You fucking-" before Jimin can finish his sentence, Kwang stops him by placing his lips on Jimin's.

Jimin's heart stop beating for a mere seconds as he feels disgusted. He presses his lips hard in order to not let Kwang enter his tongue. He pushes Kwang as hard as he can, but it is a little late now — Yoongi has come in garden.

Yoongi's heart burst in his chest at the sight in front of him. Jimin's eyes become glossy, thinking Yoongi might have misunderstood him.

"What's going on in here?" He hisses through gritted teeth.

Feeling the presence of the mint haired Alpha, Kwang's smirk grows bigger and bigger.

"Hyung," Jimin cries out. "It's no-not w-what you th-think." He doesn't dare to look at his lover's eyes.

"Then what is it?" He grumbles.

"This is exactly what you see. Your Omega was seducing me," says Kwang, after getting up.

"N-no, I'm not," Jimin's voice cracks, making Yoongi's heart ache.

"Yes, you are," another voice — hated by Yoongi — speaks out. "And I have proof." Euncha grins.

Jimin looks at her with fuel in his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"To expose you." She shrugs.

Taehyung, who was passing by the corridor, stops as he notices Yoongi's mint hair. He has watched the situation (not the kissing part) and immediately calls his other friends.