CHAPTER I: Jimin

Everything has been decided since the universe was first created.

— Serendipity, BTS

I hate my life.

This is the first thing that Jimin thinks every time he wakes up in the morning because of the school, and today is the same as other days. Jimin is a bright student, but since he's an Omega, he often gets bullied.

Jimin is 20 years old and lives with his parents, Park Jaehyun and Park Hyerin, and his adoptive brother, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is the son of his mother's sister, who died along with her husband in a plane crush; therefore, Mr. and Mrs. Park have adopted him, and Jimin has always loved him like his own brother.

Jimin turns off the alarm, gets up, and sits on the bed with eyes still closed. His mother opens the door of his room and narrows her eyes, seeing Jimin still in his bed.

"Jimin, you're still sleeping!" She shouts angrily. Jimin groans and rubs his left eyes, "Ugh... I hate my life. "

"I know," She rolls her eyes and goes straight to the window to open it.

"Now get up, you're gonna be late for school." She turns around and watches his son pouting. She shakes her head, "Minnie, you're 20 years old. Stop pouting and acting like a baby."

"But I'm your baby, right?" He looks at her mother with his chocolate colored eyes. She chuckles and puts her hands on her hips, "Yes, you're my baby. Now get up." With that, she exits his room.

Jimin whines and heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He wears a pastel pink coloured t-shirt and black coloured ripped jeans. He goes to the kitchen where he sees his father and his brother are having breakfast while his mother is washing the dishes. He greets his father and his brother and has breakfast with cereal.

After breakfast, Jimin and Jungkook head out of the house for school. While walking, Jungkook suddenly asks a question, "hyung, how does it feel to have a mate?"

Jimin frowns and turns his head to Jungkook. "Why are you asking this question?"

Jungkook shrugs. "Just curious."
Jimin then turns his head back to the street. "Well, I don't know since I do not have either. "

"I think it would be good and fun to have one."

"Whatever, hurry up. We're late for school."

They arrive at the school and go to their different ways since Jungkook is in his first year of university, and Jimin is his second year.

As Jimin walks in the corridor, someone slaps on his butt. He turns around and sees his bullies.

"Well well well... hey cutie," says Sehun with a smirk on his face

"The hell you want?" Jimin says in an angry tone, but unfortunately, the Omega isn't that threatening.

"That ass." Answers another bully named Suho.

Jimin puts his hands on his hips and says: "keep dreaming 'cause you're never gonna get it, you assholes."

They all brust into laughter. Another one named Lay approaches him and tries to touch his face only to get slapped his hand away.

"Uff, too much attitude," he says with a dramatic pout, which only makes jimin roll his eyes.

"What's going on in here?" Suddenly, they hear and turn around to see their teacher, Mr. Lee, standing there with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Nothing, sir." Suho answers.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Lee raises his left eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Are you alright, Jimin?"

Now Jimin is looking at them with a smirk on his face. He turns around to his teacher and nods.

"Fine, now don't waste your time here and go to your classes."

"Yes, sir." They all answer simultaneously, and they head to their classes.

Once jimin enters in the class, he goes to sit next to a girl named Haru. The teacher comes one minute later and starts the class.

The history class is always boring as ever. Jimin doesn't understand why they have to study about the wars when he is not even going to participate, ever!!

After a long boring day, Jungkook and Jimin return home. "Eomma, we're home!" Both say simultaneously

"Hey, how's your day?" Their mother says coming from the kitchen.

"As usual, boring!" Says Jungkook sitting on the couch in the living room

"Some lessons are boring some lessons are interesting." Says Jimin sitting next to Jungkook.

"Ok, now go get freshened up." She says before going back to the kitchen.

In the evening, their father returns and sit on the couch, completely exhausted. "Honey, Jimin, Jungkook, come here. I need to talk."

"Good evening, appa." Both boys greet their father and sit across him.

"What happened, jagi?" Hyerin sits down next to Jaehyun

"I have something important to say."

"What?" Hyerin asks, probably a little concerned.

"Well, we are moving to Seoul; my boss transferred me there."

"But, appa how can we leave our precious city?" Jimin, who obviously doesn't like this idea, questions.

"I know, Minnie, but we have no other choice."

"When are we moving?" She takes his hand and caresses it. She truly loves her husband and supports him in everything. She is a good definition of a perfect wife.

"Two days later," he murmurs. She leans and kisses on his cheek and says: "I love you."

He smiles and pecks her lips. "I love you too."

Jimin and Jungkook both roll their eyes. "Ok, we got it. You two love each other now we are hungry." Jimin says with a fake smile.

"You brat." Says Hyerin.

After dinner, everyone goes to their rooms. Mr. and Mrs. Park are talking about moving to Seoul and finding new schools, their sons, etc...

Jungkook is thinking about finding his mate. All of his friends have found their mates, and they occasionally also make fun of him, but he doesn't care about them. The thing is that he's jealous: jealous that his friends are getting affection and love from their mates, and he wants it too. He wants to protect his mate, play with them, kiss them, and love them. Thinking about how beautiful his mate will be, he slowly drifts into sleep.

On the other hand, there is Jimin, who doesn't want to leave Busan. He was born in this place, he lived his childhood here and now, the thought of moving to another place isn't something he's happy about. What if people are mean to him? What if he doesn't find any friends there? What if he gets bullied more than here? All these What ifs are invading his mind. Jimin sighs and wishes that he doesn't get into trouble with mean and crazy students.

But of course, the destiny has already planned everything for him.