CHAPTER V: First day of college

The beginning is always beautiful. I also want to begin something with you.

Today is Jimin and Jungkook first day of college in the university. To say they are nervous will be an understatement. They are hyperventilating. They slowly walk in the corridor, taking lots of weird looks from others and whispers.

Jimin kisses Jungkook forehead before they part their ways. Jungkook has chemistry. Meanwhile, Jimin has physics.

Upon entering the class, Jimin gets lots of glances and hears people whispering. Jimin feels so small under their gazes.

What? Do I look like an extraterrestrial creature?

He shyly walks to the last bench, which is situated next to the window. Jimin watches outside the window. The view is so nice; the sky is clean, and birds are chirping and flying...

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" Suddenly, a very familiar and cheerful voice stops his thoughts. Jimin turns his head and sees the boy he met yesterday. Hoseok is his name, maybe?

"No, not at all," Jimin responds, showing an angelic smile. "You're Hoseok, right?" Asked Jimin with a low voice.

"Yeah, and you?" Hoseok says still with his cheerful voice.

"I'm Jimin," Jimin answers.

"Are you also new in Seoul?" Hoseok asks. His smile is not ready to leave his face.

"Yes. What do you mean by 'also'? "

"I'm new here, too. I'm from Gwang-ju. I moved here two days ago."

"Oh, I've moved here yesterday." They talk a little and know things about each other and exchange each other's phone numbers.

Then their teacher, Mr. Kim comes in. "Good morning, class. Today, we have two new students." He says with a genuine smile. All of the students suddenly turn their attention to the boys who are blushing. They shyly introduce themselves, and soon, the lesson starts. There's no need to say that it is boring as hell.

In the recess time, Jimin sits down with his brother in the canteen. He quietly eats his sandwich and thinks of his Alpha. Meanwhile, Jungkook is just staring in the blank. He has so many things going on in his mind. 'How should I start a conversation with Taehyung?' 'Will he accept me as his mate?' 'Why is he so fucking cute? Ugh...

"Hey, coconut!" His trail of thoughts are interrupted by Jimin's annoyed voice. "What are you thinking about?" He says, taking a sip of water from the bottle.

"Nothing." Jungkook sighs.

"You sure?" Jimin raises an eyebrow clearly not believing his brother's word. Jungkook just nods.

"Jungkook, you're my brother. Don't lie to me," Jimin says with an annoyed face. Jungkook sighs again, obviously he can't win from his brother and decide to tell what's been bothering him.

"Hyung, I have found my mate," says Jungkook with a low voice and blushes. Jimin widens his eyes in shock. He cannot believe that his brother also has found his mate.

Wow, Seoul has planned to surprise us from the beginning.

"Really?" He asks raising an eyebrow and Jungkook nods furiously.

"Congratulations then." Jimin grins.

Jungkook forces a small smile and looks down at his food. "What? You're not happy about that fact?" Jimin asks concerned.

"No, why do you thinks so? I'm beyond happy. It's just that I don't think he likes me." Jungkook sighs.

"Oh. It's a male Omega!" Jimin exclaims.