CHAPTER XXXV: Mrs. Min Jihye

A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
— Victor Hugo

Time flies fast; today is the last day of the trip. They'll miss this experience very much. Lots of the students made new friendship bonds with other school, they went to visit new places every day, they got to learn about history behind the beauty, they really had lots of moments of love. But it's said that every good time has an end. The students feel very sad as they return to their dorm.

Grumbling about multiple things, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin enter their dorm. They plop in their beds, exhausted.

As the time flies, the sleep takes over their bodies. Jimin is very happy about tomorrow; Yoongi promised him to introduce him to his mother.

"Why are you taking me, baby?" Jihye asks Yoongi, who shrugs.

"You've asked me this 10 minutes ago, Mom."

"But not like you answered my question."

"I told you that it's a surprise."

"But give me a little hint at least."

"Please, have some patience."

After five minutes, Yoongi reaches the river with Jihye, he sees Jimin waiting by the tree.

"Mom, we're here," he intertwines their fingers as he walks to Jimin.

Feeling their presence, Jimin instantly turns. He sees a really beautiful lady with long black hair and cat-like eyes.

He smiles as she comes before him. "Annyeonghasayo, Mrs. Min. I'm Jimin." He bows 90 degrees.

"Annyeong," she smiles before looking at her son. "Who is he, darling?"

Eventhough she has asked this question, deep down she has the feeling, this Omega might be Yoongi's mate; Yoongi has never introduced any other Omega (except for Taehyung) to her.

"Mom," he licks his lips. "He's my mate." He gulps, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Oh..."

She is at lost of words; she wants to be happy, he's son has found the love of his life, but at the same time, she can't help but feel concerned: Jimin doesn't look like he belongs to a noble family. She doesn't want her son to feel the same pain.

Her silence worries Jimin, he gets the feeling of not being well enough to make her feel happy.

"Uh... Mom," Yoongi pulls her out of her reverie. "Are you okay?"

"Huh... yeah... I'm fine," she looks at Yoongi the back at Jimin. She realizes, she hasn't said anything. "How are you, Jimin?" She smiles genuinely.

"I'm fine, ma'am. How about you?" He bites his lip.

"I'm fine and please call me eomonim or Mom."

Jimin heart feels at ease, hearing this. "Okay, Mom."

Yoongi has organized, along Jimin, a small picking. They sit on the picnic blanket under the tree. Jimin has prepared many types of food: chicken tortilla pinwheels, egg salad sandwiches, sausage rolls, grape salad, and brownies — of course with Jin's help.