CHAPTER XXXIX: Caring

Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
— Dr. Karl Menninger

When Jimin wakes up, saying he's sore would be an understatement; he himself is surprised to see that he can still move his muscles. He whimpers as he tries to move a little under the sheet. He sees his mate sleeping fast like a baby — nobody will ever believe Jimin, if he says Yoongi can be dangerous.

As he tries to get up, he feels a sharp pain in his lower part, as if someone has hit him with a metal stick. Sobbing at his delicate body, he walks toward the bathroom. He climbs in the shower and lets the warm water cascade his dainty body.

He closes his eyes as the yesterday's flashback comes back with full force; The Alpha was so merciless. Yoongi would always utter sweet words to him or make sure that he was comfortable. But, in the end, he can't blame Yoongi: his Alpha was in control yesterday. His abdomen and crotch sting as he tries to run the washcloth.

Jimin climbs out to go to the mirror; he's body is full of love bites and bruises. He sighs, he doesn't have anything really against his mate and decides to go to the kitchen. He plans to make pancakes, maple syrup, scrambled eggs and bacon.

Yoongi wakes up with a headache and groans. Climbing out of the bed, he finds himself naked. He rubs his face as the headache makes hard to think anything. He abruptly stops rubbing his face when he hears a very familiar voice's humming. He quickly grabs an underwear and marches outside.

He follows the sound and arrives at the kitchen; he sees an elysian beauty cooking breakfast. He silently sit on one of the bar stool at the breakfast bar, thinking when did Jimin come here. He was supposed to come tomorrow. He licks his lips, watching Jimin's back through the transparent white shirt.

Jimin flinches as he turns around. Yoongi looks at the younger with horror; his lips are swollen, dark circles has formed under his eyes, his neck, hands and everything that can be seen through the shirt have dark bruises. Memory of last night invades his mind and tears form in his eyes; he degraded his beautiful Omega, he was harsh on his Omega, he slapped his Omega, he hurt his Omega.

"No..." Yoongi whispers to himself, thinking about yesterday.

"Hyung," Jimin places the plates on the bar. "What happened? Are you okay?" He looks concerned as Yoongi's tear falls on his cheek.

"I did this, I did this to you." Yoongi puts one hand on his mouth as he closes his eyes, letting more tears fall.

Jimin rushes to the other side of the bar, making Yoongi face him as he places himself between his legs. "Baby, it's ok. Everything's fine." Jimin cups his face, wiping the tears with his thumbs. Yoongi lets out another sobs as he hugged Jimin, burying his face in the younger's chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry for what I did to you, my Omega. I didn't mean to."

Yoongi chokes out between his sobs. Jimin runs his hand on Yoongi's mint hair, soothingly.

"Hyungie, please don't cry," Jimin leans down to kiss his head. "I know that you didn't mean it; you can never do something to me like this."

Yoongi looks up at Jimin's glossy eyes. "I love you so much."

Jimin straddles his lap and leans in to connect their lips; Yoongi starts to run his hand all over Jimin's body: his chest, his nipples, his stomach, his back.