Katsuki looked at him confused as the doctor told him minimum information. As the door opened.

"WHAT?! I WAS BEING CONTROLLED?! I don't remember any of it!"  Katsuki said glaring.

He looked at the door to find Shoto and Levi walking in.

"We've done some damaged to the city.." Shoto said to him.

"So it's true?" Katsuki scoffs. "I was controlled.."

"Ya but you're fine now! I seriously thought I lost you dude" Levi said to him.

"Where's ______? Why didn't you stop her from joining the battle! Dammit I'll kill whoever touched her." Katsuki raged hating how distant she was being.

Both Levi and Shoto look at eachother then to Dr.Simon who stayed silent looking at the ground.

"..Bakugou" Shoto said softly making him look at him.

"What."

"The person who hurt her-.." Shoto started

"It was you" Levi says instead. He glared at Katsuki. "I know it's not your fault it's partially mine cause I let her go fight you but you did some serious damage to her neck. Like almost deadly." Levi says getting straight to the point.

Katsuki looked at them with a disbelieving expression as he tried to smile thinking it was a joke only for his face to fall realizing why she flinched at his touch.

"No.."

"HEY WAIT!"

Katsuki ran out of the hospital room looking around for her but she wasn't by the door anymore.

"______?!" He yelled running through the hall before finding the waiting room and not seeing her then running back.

"_____!?!"

He ran to the desk. "Where's Nova?!"

The ladies looked at him confused before looking at the open room where vending machines were and a little lounge.

"Katsuki?"

He turned around seeing her hold a candy bar in her hand as he ran to her.

He held his hands up but hesitated hovering at her face he looked at her confused she wasn't scared of him anymore..

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't know it was me! Please tell me I didn't hurt you that bad!" Katsuki's said worried now.

She grabbed his hand and walked with him back to his room.

"No no I'm okay, you shouldn't be out of bed tho-"

He stopped her.

"_____ You need to know I would never hurt you like th..."

She covered his mouth and smiled softly. "I know. I know.. I just needed a little bit of time to calm down im sorry if I worried you..it was all just so fast" she said.

He hesitated before hugging her tightly burying his face into her neck as she hugs him back.

Katsuki shut his eyes tightly in fear of losing her..