"Harry, calm down. It's not you who –"

"I SAID ENOUGH!" he shouted, his voice rippling in the air. He started shaking again and Ginny put a hand to her chest nervously. "Shut your ruddy mouth, Ginny Weasley! Master was always right. Love is a waste of time! I should have never listened to the old fool. I am dark but I wasn't a traitor. You guys turned me into one. YOU MADE ME A DAMNED TRAITOR!"

Ginny was deeply hurt by his words but she did not show. It was her fault. She shouldn't have turned him down. "I'm sorry. . ."

"I've told before. Sorry is not a word in my vocabulary. I wish my heart was a rock. If it was, I would have never fallen for you." Harry sunk down to his knees, shaking madly. Ginny wanted to hug him and tell him she loved him too but she couldn't.

Harry looked at her and his stare pierced through her soul like a needle. His eyes were blood red and a dark black aura surrounded him as their eyes reflected the other's moonlit figures.

"If I don't have you, no one will." His voice was lower than a hushed whisper but it was filled with coldness and hatred to the brim.

In a quick moment, he stood up simultaneously raising his hand. A black ball of energy swirled around his palm as he edged towards her. Ginny started backing away, looking frightened. She couldn't concentrate. No spell came to her mind.

"Love is a waste of time. I'll show that to everyone by ending you. Love kills."

"Y-you are wrong, Harry! It c-cures hatred," Ginny tried explaining but in vain. He looked truly intimidating and was just a few feet away from her.

Ginny closed her eyes and a small, unnoticeable rock formed between them. She backed away a little bit and tripped on her gown, causing her to land on her back with a thud.

Harry grinned evilly, the black energy ball in his hand growing in size. In his madness, he did not notice the small rock and tripped.

He fell on her just as she planned. The energy ball hit the ground which let out a low moan but Ginny did not care. She cupped his face with both of her hands and pulled him down to her. Hoisting herself up a bit, she pressed her lips to his cold ones, putting as much passion as she could into their kiss. His eyes widened in surprise before he kissed her back. Ginny only stopped when her oxygen levels ran low, then pushed him away and sat up. The ground started shaking violently and cracks originated from the spot they were sitting on.

"G-in?" Harry asked lowly before he fainted in her arms. Ginny started panicking. The land was cracking up! It would soon engulf them.

She looked around but found nothing to grab onto. With an unconscious Harry in her arms and the land beneath her breaking away, she wanted to cry. That was when a soft croon sounded above her head. She looked up to find Fawkes the phoenix fly down to them. She quickly grabbed the red bird's tail and disappeared in a burst of flame.

In the shadows of the light cast by the festivities happening inside the huge castle stood her mentor, a grave expression on his face. He sighed and massaged his throbbing temples. After all, he had a huge ground to fix.

________________________

Fawkes was crooning a melodious tone when Dumbledore walked into his office to find it a mess.

The glasses were shattered and the things and books on his table were down on the floor. The lamps were out and the whole room was filled with pitch darkness. He could hear a faint sob.

The aged Headmaster waved his wand and the lights came on. The glasses mended themselves and the books and the things returned back to their initial place. The lights dimmed again and he sighed. In the dim lighting, Dumbledore could make out his student crying. An unconscious Harry was on a conjured bed. Dumbledore slowly walked to his desk and sat down.

"Ginny?" The witch in question did not look up but instead continued sobbing. Dumbledore was sure he looked every bit of his age then for to witness your student cry was heartbreaking.

"M-master, I shouldn't have even been b-born!" she sobbed. "I'm making Harry's life hell! He admitted it h-himself!"

"Ginny, I want you to answer my question honestly. When Mr Harry asked you for the ball, why did you reject him?"

Ginny sobbed lowly again and looked down in guilt. "I-I thought you wou-would n-not approve of u-us. We are . . . we are supposed to be e-enemies . . ."

Dumbledore was at a loss for words. When she looked at him, he quickly recomposed himself and said, "I would never break love, Ginny and I was under the impression you knew that. I accept the fact that you both are supposed to be enemies but it doesn't mean you are enemies. The Power of Creation and the Power of Destruction cannot fight each other. It will lead to the end of the world."

"P-power of what?" Ginny stuttered.

"I have done some research and found out thus. A few centuries ago, there lived two magical folk – a wizard and a witch. Now, it might seem like any other fairytale but it isn't.

"The wizard was bestowed with the Power of Creation and the witch with the Power of Destruction. Together, they were ultimately more powerful than you, me and Merlin put together but they had less control over their magic.

"There isn't much information about them for that matter but I think, as the saying goes 'history likes repeating itself' the fact might correspond to you both.

"I only found the proof when Mr Harry conjured the black energy of destruction. It was the reason for the grounds to crack up. To top that, you created a small rock which tripped Mr Harry. Magic of creation is really difficult to master and I am sure I haven't taught you that. This proves one thing. My theory might be true."

"Which is?" Ginny asked lowly.

"You both are the prophesied reincarnations of Godric and Giselle Gryffindor." The information took a while to sink in and when it finally did, Ginny's eyes widened. "Until Harry learns to control his magic, he will pose a threat to the world. Without you by his side, it will be harder. Ginny, it was an excellent thinking on your part when you initiated the – ah, special embrace, let's say?" Ginny blushed deeply. "Love cures as you quoted earlier. All Harry needs is the one feeling he so desperately wants to hate – love."

There ends the chapter. The main plot is just starting. Oh and this chapter was a turning point to the story as you might have guessed. ;)

Any thoughts about this chapter? Comment!

Thank you for reading!

Miyoko x