Chapter 14

"JIHYE!! JIHYE!" A loud noise was heard from somewhere near me. I fluttered my eyes open and yawned with my mouth widely.

The sight was blur and I rubbed my eyes a bit more. "OH GOD JIHYE! CAN YOU STOP SLEEPING?!" And there he was, my perfect brother, Kyungsoo standing in front of my study desk with his hands on both sides of his waist.

"Sorry, bro! Sleep is important to me. Studying can wait." I replied casually, still resting my head on the desk.

"You should listen to your brother. We've only gone through this for like an hour." Xiumin, who was sitting in between me and Luhan replied.

"Easy for you to say. Unlike you, a hollow mannequin, I sleep." I grinned at him with my eyes closed.

"HAHAHAH! At least our brains aren't as hollow as yours!" Luhan jeered and smirked at me.

I opened my eyes wide at his comment, made my way to him and smacked his head, hard.

"Don't call me that! Fine, I'll study!" I narrowed my eyes at Luhan and pouted.

"Omg Xiumin, look! Jihye pouted!! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?" Luhan pinching my cheeks now.

I glanced to my side at Xiumin and I saw him nodded and blushed a little. I gasped at his reaction and then maintained a straight face.

"Less chit chatty! And more studying guys!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at us.

"Oppa! So, who's the lucky one sitting next to you this semester at school?" I voiced out, clearly not concentrating and most probably disturbing the others too.

He looked up and had this serious face on.

"Baekhyun."

"Oooh! The cute guy at school? Why isn't he's the one that's tutoring me?" I blabber and smiled at Kyungsoo. But then I noticed something. I looked to my side and Xiumin was glaring at me and my comment.

I blinked innocently at him and then looked back at my book as if it was really interesting.

"Why would he teach the hollow Jihye? HEHHEHEHE!" Luhan teased me again. Clearly he, himself wasn't concentrating as well.

"Stop calling me that! I'll definitely beat the both of you in this test! Especially you, Luhan." I challenged and carried on, "Whoever gets higher scores, you'll get something in return."

"Fine. You sure you want to do this?" Luhan said, challenge mood on.

"Yeah! If I get higher scores than you, you'll have to do things as I said." I smirked, thinking all sorts of things I could do to Luhan when I score better than him.

"And if I win ..." Luhan contemplated for a moment and smirked at me. He came closer to my ears and whispered something that made my face go all red.

"NO! I CAN'T DO THAT!" I backed off and yelled.

"So you're scared? Not being able to score better than me?!" Luhan said.

"I didn't say that!!! Alright. Challenge accepted." I smiled at Luhan and determined I would do whatever it takes to score higher than him.

"Is Xiumin in?" Luhan asked.

"Whatever." Xiumin replied coolly and started flipping the pages of the books.

***

The time was around 1 in the morning as I rolled around my bed, still thinking about what Luhan challeged me to do.

Hmmm, I can't do what he asks me to do if he wins. People might laugh at me. Aish! This Luhan.

As I kept thinking, my train of thoughts brought me to the time where Luhan spilled something about Xiumin. I can't remember but I know that my Kyungsoo knew what exactly happened. I bit my lips as I needed to find out more. I wanted to wake Kyungsoo up to talk but most probably, he'll yell and shoo me away from his room.