Chapter 1

"Are you with Sehun?" I choked on the water I was drinking and it spilled all over my plain white tee.

"W-what?" I tried to remain calm as my schoolmate asked me the most repeated question I had for the past few days. It was asked not as a question but sounded as a mock from everyone.

"Our Sehun! Are you dating him? He didn't even make it official to anyone. Clearly, he doesn't want you!"

"No. I don't k-kn-" I said halfway but she cut me off.

"Good. So stop being delusional. You? With our babe Sehun?" She scoffed at me and laughed.

Ouch. That did hurt. And she was right. I confessed my feelings to Sehun few days ago and he accepted it. I couldn't believe that. No one did. Of course it's because no one knew. About us. Sehun and I.

Flashback to few days ago.

"Ermm... Sehun, I-I" I gathered my courage to confess and this was the moment, I thought.

Sehun was taller and my height was about at his chest. When I looked up at him, he didn't look back. He was just staring blankly, not at me but at someone else I didn't know. I was invisible.

"Sehun, I-I like you. Please accept this letter from me." Shit! Did I really say that?

I facepalmed myself and out of the sudden, he cornered me, lifted my chin up and smirked. Before I could processed what's happening, he kissed me right on the lips. My eyes widen and he released me from his grip.

"So are we done now?" Sehun said after the kiss.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered to process what just happened.

"I guess we're together now, aren't we? And you like me right?" Sehun said, sounded a bit irritated.

"Yeah, I like you but-"

"Then we're together, isn't it? Bye!" Sehun left and I was speechless. That was unexpected. That wasn't what I expected.

I knew he wasn't into what I said or even me. He wasn't concentrating. He did that for me to stop talking. Although I'm not as smart as Kyungsoo, I'm not stupid. What a jerk!

He left and caught up with his friends. They were Suho, Baekhyun and my brother, Kyungsoo. Suho, the richest and handsome guy at school, Baekyun, the funny and talented guy that everyone drools over and my brother, my perfect brother. Kyungsoo with his perfect looks, perfect grades, perfect talents and almost perfect in everything.

"Why did my sister find you for?" Kyungsoo asked, didn't know the part where Sehun, his best friend hastily gave a kiss to his sister.

"Who?" Sehun asked, not knowing Jihye being DO's sister.

"Jihye. She was talking to you just now."

"Oh-hh ... she's your sister?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, I hope she didn't do anything silly!" Kyungsoo said jokingly, still unaware about his sister's confession.

Sehun didn't answer to that. He just smiled at him. If it were other girls, he'll tell him it's silly. All confessions are silly to him. But this, he can't. He didn't like Jihye. It's because Kyungsoo's his best friend, he didn't tell.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun left and it was only Suho and Sehun.

"I saw what you did there." Suho teased but Sehun didn't know what he was talking about.

"I saw you kissing Jihye! Do you really like her?" Suho asked again.

"Not really. I was thinking about something else and she just wouldn't stop talking. I knew she was about to confess so I kissed her to shut her up." Sehun replied, not realising he sounded like a total jerk.

"You shouldn't do that. You mustn't do that. What happens if she thinks you like her and you're official?" Suho tried his best to advise Sehun about his behaviour.

"Pretty sure she did. I told her we're together."

"You what?" Suho was in disbelief.

"What?! I'm gonna break things off with her sooner or later and things will be back to normal." Sehun said nonchalantly.

"What the hell Sehun?! You shouldn't even think of doing these things to her or any girls!"

"Yeah, whatever Suho! I've got to go! See ya!" He grabbed his backpack and left.

***

Kyungsoo and I decided to meet up in front of Tao's family store nearby school. I went inside and glanced around. Tao told me he could get me discount since we're friends but I didn't have the mood to purchase.

I walked towards the mannequin that's wearing the latest season red beanie. I tiptoed to check the price and knocked my head with the mannequin.

Ow! "I'm sorry!" I looked up to see it was a mannequin's face that I knocked. Soon after, I realised all the mannequins in the store were white except for the two in front of me. Those two were like wax figures instead of the common white ones. They were as if real humans with flesh and colours except they're hollow. They could pass as real humans easily.

I looked up to see the one I hit. "Wow! This one actually looks like ... Sehun!" I told myself. "Haihhh, how I wish Sehun's really here and he actually listens to me talking. Thanks ... for listening!" I pretended it was real and tapped the shoulder of the mannequin and I left.

I walked away before I heard a, "Hi!" from ... the mannequin I was talking to.

I'm seriously being insane.

I walked away further. Maybe it was someone else. But I was wrong. This time, I heard it clearly.

"I'm not Sehun. My name is Luhan!" I stopped walking and turned behind slowly.

That was freaking creepy. Wtf? A mannequin just talked to me. I-I need to leave!

I paced quickly and went out the store. Luckily, for me, I can't see the sight of the mannequin which means it didn't follow me.

Unfortunately for me, I clearly heard the mannequin talked. To me.