Chapter 9

Luhan and Xiumin had been hanging out at Jihye's house, waiting for her to come back. Xiumin sat on Jihye's room, staring at the clock for Jihye's arrival. As for Luhan, he just can't seemed to get his hands off of Jihye's potato chips and Kyungsoo's pastries.

Aishh this Luhan kept on eating! >_

"When will you ever stop eating, Lu?" Xiumin asked, staring at Luhan chomping all the chips.

"Then when will you ever start confessing to Jihye?" Luhan stopped eating and turned his gaze to Xiumin.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Xiumin backed off a little, sounding really startled.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Luhan smirked.

"NO! I will NEVER like her! And Lu, stop all your nonsense of me having an interest in her." Xiumin continued.

"I can't. I told Jihye you like her." Luhan said, looking very innocent.

"What the hell, Luhan?! I will never be interested in that girl. That pabo who always get in trouble, that pabo that always needs protection. You know me and-" Xiumin began warning him while blushing seriously but got cut off by Luhan.

"It's because I know you, I said that to her. You clearly like her, it's you who don't understand yourself!" Luhan said, almost shouting.

I only know I won't be able to have her even if I want to. I'm a mannequin. Xiumin thought to himself and showed an apologetic eyes to him.

"I don't k-know-" Xiumin told Luhan but Jihye barged into the room with her wide smile.

Xiumin turned his back to face Jihye.

Her eyes are red. Xiumin thought.

"Sorry, I'm late, guys! As you know, I'm gonna work till school starts next week. And guess what?!! I bought you these!!" She faked her wide smile and showed them two boxes of iPhones.

"It's the latest model. It's getting late. Go try it at Tao's store." Jihye stammered while pushing Xiuhan out the door. "Go! Go!" She insisted, still wearing her fake smile while pushing them out of her room.

She closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it. She held her heavy heart tightly and her feet dropped on the floor.

Seconds later, she felt tears continued to stream down her cheeks. She tried her hardest to not cry out loud, afraid that Xiumin might still be outside.

***
Xiumin's POV

Jihye pushed us towards the door and chased us out. Luhan might not noticed it but I did.

She cried before she came in.

She closed the door behind her and I stood there, hoping she would opened the door again for us, I mean, for me.

I waited for her seconds later. I heard her sobbing quietly, afraid that I might heard it.

She heard ... everything.

But she didn't know something. I didn't mean what I said to Luhan before. I didn't mean any of it.

***
Hiii guys! I think this chap seemed a bit short! >.< I'll update the next chap a bit later at night xD

Thanks for reading :D