Chapter 13

People were excited as it was the new day of the semester but that particular morning for me was embarrassing. I sneaked away from Xiumin after the little incident I encountered with Sehun.

"She even calls out my name now when she sleeps."

That thought kept coming out from my mind. I can't help but sliding down from my chair and mentally smacking myself.

Aishhh that Xiumin. Can he at least not mention it to others? T_T

I shook away the thought when the homeroom teacher came in. It was unusual that she's late and also a couple of students too. I looked to the empty seat at my side. Usually, Jaena would be seating next to me but things changed. Long story short, our friendship wasn't really going too well and we were in different classes for this semester.

Few students were rushing in except for one lean, tall guy with his hands in his pocket, strolling along the hallway to the classroom.

Sehun.

I widened my eyes in shock as he came in. Girls were giggling and squealing while guys did the opposite and the normal 'ugh!'

Oh great. I thought. Did he come in to the wrong class? I stared at him scanning for empty seats. I sure hoped he won't see the one next to me. If he did it, there'll probably be rumours flying around the school again.

Please please please! Don't come near me. I closed my eyes and prayed.

And then I heard a loud screeching sound of the chair. Oh god! Not Sehun.

And that moment itself, I peeked and frowned. Sehun. =_=

"Hi my pretty girlfriend!" He greeted.

Girlfriend? I furrowed a brow at him and looked at my side to see if he was talking to me. And he was.

"Are you nuts?" I shot a look at him.

"What? You wanted to be mine in the first place anyway. Why can't I call you that now?" Sehun replied.

"I didn't and I don't. I'm reserving the place you're sitting for my baby." I spoke, forcing myself to spit out the word baby.

"And I'm here! Aren't I?" Sehun joked. At least, that's what I thought he was doing, joking.

Last resort, I need to remind him the words that Xiumin told him before no matter how humiliating it is for me to spill it out with my own mouth.

"I'm talking about Xiumin." I swallowed hard and swore I would hid myself from everyone after saying this. "I moaned. His name. Re.mem.ber?"

Sehun's face was just as awkward as mine. But he went back to his bad boy look but I didn't.

"So? Just because you called out his name when you sleep doesn't mean anything to me. And it also doesn't mean that you both stay together, right?" Sehun said, as if he was eager to bring up that question the moment he sat down.

I straighten myself up. Embarrassment was written all over my face. Please, stop continuing this topic!

"RIGHT?" He said again, trying to confirm his suspicion about me and Xiumin.

"N-" By the time I wanted to reply, I noticed Sehun's gaze was changing to something or someone behind me. I turned behind me and looked up to whoever it was.

Xiumin. He was smirking at me.

I blinked a few times at him only to realise, "Oh shit! He's there behind me all along, listening to our conversation and and and he heard me admitting into moaning his name. Wtf?!"