'To Mumbai'

She was then dragged to the kitchen and was pushed harshly which caused her to fall on the floor. Heavy handcuffs all over her body made it difficult for her to stand. She stood up anyhow and saw the floor covered in the red liquid.

Walking to the counter a tear slipped out of her eyes too, she had held it since so long. She never showed her weakness to them but every time when alone she cried, she begged for his scent, his embrace, his touches.

"I am waiting!"
_______________

"Finally we are here!" Everyone screamed. Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Jai, Reem, Jannat, Faisu, Arishfa, Lucky and the elders were standing in front of their mansion where their gang lived years ago. They were again gathered at the same place and were overwhelmed visiting the land where they grew up. 

Everyone stepped inside the estate. Since it was morning no workers were there. Entering the mansion, they were engulfed in their memories. 

"When is he goin' to bring her here?" Sonia asked, gulping a lump down, her eyes filled with tears out of heavy guilt. "This time he hasn't given any specific information."

"I just want my child with me and nothing else," she said, making Vaishnavi scoff. "For what mom?" They all looked at her noticing her behaviour and change in tone. "No!" Abhishek held her by her arm shaking his head as if he knew what was coming.

"To again marry her off?" She spat, making Sonia look down in remorse. "Vaish, not a word!" Abhishek tried to shut her up. "Why? Trust me if she arrives Siddharth won't even let you have a glimpse of her." She ignored his words. 

"Vaish!" Abhishek pulled her by her arm, dragging her out so she doesn't make things more complicated. "You can be an ideal son but I cannot!" She furiously snatched her hand from his grasp and stormed off.

_______________

It was noon and the sun was on top of the head. Temperature was at its crest in Mumbai. Out of the airport many cabs were waiting for their passengers while street vendors were crying for their goods to be sold. 

The awaited flight landed; a young, handsome lad came out with two suitcases looking dazzling. His muscular body had tattoos, his look was rusty with a little beard on his face and his tongue playing with a toothpick. He looked like a hooligan but had a unique style. 

He strode towards his booked cab. "Siddharth?" The driver asked; he wasn't really old, in his 30s. Siddharth, who just came out in a completely different look, nodded. He was looking like a perfect rogue. 

They placed themselves in the car. "Raju!" Driver introduced himself while Siddharth didn't pay any heed instead his concentration was on a laptop which he just pulled out of his handbag. "Where?" Raju asked. "Ozone hotel!" He replied.

They drove to the hotel where Siddharth had already booked a room for his stay. He changed and settled his luggage, quickly came down without wasting any time. Raju was already waiting there as he was asked to. 

"Now?" Raju asked pulling the car off. "Alione Bar!" He gave a disgusted look to Siddharth who was still busy in laptop. Siddharth got out as they reached, he started to walk forward feigning to be handicapped. "Without drinking he limps, after drinking he will start dancing," Raju muttered coming out of the car. 

The bar was having red dim lights, the scent of smoke and alcohol filled his nostrils. Fortunately, it wasn't a strip club otherwise nobody knows what he would have done. He was present there because of one particular person's information, Pathak, an associate of Ankur. Ankur's hiding place was not known to anyone. 

He strode towards a group of friends. They turned noticing his present and flashed a scornful look may be because of his rusty look. "Do you know anything about Pathak?" Their eyes widened, a look of horror flashed upon their faces. They hurriedly picked their stuff and emptied the place.