'Her'

Author:
A girl is shown lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. While a woman was beating her. She hit her hard last time with the rod shouting, "bitch!" She walked away. "Finally we made her life miserable. They harmed us and we hurt her." A man laughed evilly. "Dad I want her in my bed," a boy standing next to the man said with eyes full of lust gazing at her. "You will have her sir. She's now a slave. She has all her time here, she'll be dying here," another man named Ankur said to the boy. They all laughed in victory.

Only if they knew this wasn't a victory, he would make them suffer beyond anybody's imagination for even laying a finger on his love. He'll make them regret having the accidental, unknown enmity with him, he'll make them regret even being born on this earth.

She fell unconscious muttering, "he'll come!"

________________

Abhishek:
"Answer!" I shout at the bloody cheater who's kneeling in front of us wanting the bloody answers. I've my business in Maharashtra. As for the past 3 years I've been here, half of the group is here and half is there operating my business there. My most trusted man means my friends are here so somebody has got courage to lift their head against us. This cheater was transporting goods to some local rogue and is not opening his mouth.

"What do we do know?" Jai asks, getting frustrated. "Spit it bloody cheat!" Faisu grinds his teeth. All of us are trying but it seems like he's too determined. We need somebody else! "What do we do now?" I ask others. "Did I ask in urdu last time!" Jai exclaims and falls on the couch I'm on. "He's too irritating," Faisu does the same. "Since the past hour he's been smirking. I so want to remove that smirk," Lucky shouts as loud as he can and falls by Faisu's side. "What would any assassin do to him?" Lucky thinks out loud. I turn my head to see the smirk has dropped and been replaced by horror. 

I continuously poke Jai's shoulder. "What man?" He turns to me with irritation clear on his face. "Look there." All of them follow my hand's direction. "I've got an idea!" Faisu exclaims. "What is it?" Lucky asks. "See he got scared at the name of assassin, so now we need to find the most ruthless assassin," Faisu suggests.

We all start thinking about the most ruthless person and it strikes me. "That's KING!" All of us say at a time. "We can call him," Faisu cheers and we all give him a 'like seriously' look. "What?" He asks. "Who has the source to contact him?" Jai says. "Do you think he'll come to us after a call saying 4 fools called me, I've to go to them." I roll my eyes. "But we can call Aman uncle," Lucky suggests, "he's senior." "Nope!" Jai joins me, "never happening! I can't bear him anymore."

After a few minutes an idea strikes in my mind, "why can't we call our personal King?" They look at me confused, "Siddharth!" "That's a nice idea," says Faisu. "Fantastic one!" Jai says. "But guys billi ke gale mein ghanti kaun bandhega?" Lucky has a point. Their heads turn in my direction. "What?" I say being cueless. "Have you gone mad?" I shout on top of my lungs as realisation hits me hard. "You gave the idea," says Faisu. "Jiska idea woh phone kare." I look at them dramatically, "ek idea dene ki itni badi saja." Their eyes roll clearly showing frustration of my dramatic behaviour, "call!" I cover my ear, "I don't have guts," I say horror evident on my face. "You are the elder brother still scared of the younger one" Lucky mocks me. "Oh really! Then you go for it," I pass my phone. He shakes his head, passing it to Jai. "Coward!" Jai mumbles. "Enough," he opens the contact and scream, "catch him!" Both of them catch me. Oh no! Idiots! Fools! They forcefully make me dial his no. 

"Let me be free and then I'll show you," I try to threaten them but even I know it is an empty one. "Not so soon, hume apni jaan bahut pyari hai," Jai shakes his head. "Iski wajah se meri jaan loge?" He rolls his eyes but the eyeballs as my phone flashes that he picked up the call, "he picked...speak! Speak!" The phone is on speaker so each one can hear. An accustomed cold voice makes contact with my ear, freezing it.

"Make it fast!"

I am not able to reply to him. Lucky leaves me and goes as far as possible. "Baat karo!" Faisu forces me to talk. 

"Will you hecking speak or should I cut the call?"
"We n-eed yo-ur help"
"For?"
"To ext-ract inf-orma-tion"

No reply..

"Hello?"

Shoot! He cut the call. "Call him again!" Jai says but regrets speaking as we all turn towards him with a sly smirk. "No! I take my words back," he gives us a toothy grin. "We don't have any other option than waiting," I sigh. "He'll rip us if we disturb him again," Lucky says.

"How much more do we have to wait?" Faisu says getting irritated. "It's been only 10 minutes," Jai glares at him "And if you are in a hurry then you only call him," he passes my phone again to Faisu. "I can wait forever!" He cries, making all of us laugh.

"I'm scared of his cold tone now," Lucky gulps his saliva. "Before he was a jolly, soft-hearted fellow and now he's become totally opposite, cold and ruthless." Memories flash in my mind, making me feel nostalgic. "Yeah! We are gangsters but he still succeeds in intimidating us," Lucky chuckles at Faisu's words. "What happened?" He shook his head when asked, "I just remembered how he shot Aman uncle's leg." We all burst out laughing.

With these moments the most tragic moments also arrive. "I regret compelling her," I say out of blue. They nod agreeing with me. "It's ok, you didn't know this would happen." Lucky tries to make us feel better but it doesn't come our way. "It is not, I still remember the day we forced her and he aimed his gun over us which nobody knows where it came from," I say. "Correction over dad 'cause instead of remorsing he was blaming Neet," Jai corrects me. Soon we all lose ourselves remembering that tragic day.

Flashback: