Prologue

The story is set in Bangkok with the most famous crime family of Mumbai. They are native of India but due to some reasons have been living in Bangkok, Thailand for the last three years.

The Mafia King, a vicious, emotionless being who's rude to his own family is living, faking his identity. Anybody who has seen him without his permission is six feet under the earth. His only motive is to find the love of his life, for whom he can die and also kill.

Three most wanted gangsters of Mumbai reluctantly living in Bangkok despite their crime business situated in Bombay. And an elder of a mafia family who's got nothing but to keep ranting about all petty things he has done.

No matter how big of a criminal they are, it can be said that they have never tried to harm any innocent person.

Last but not the least, the female protagonist of the story residing a life full of miseries. She's a beautiful, kind girl but do not misinterpret her kindness as weakness, she holds the courage to reply back if the opponent is wrong. How can she not possess this trait, after all she is Mafia King's girl.

They depicted to be jolly, naive, decent and shy but it turned out they had more to themselves unaware to the world and for some time to themselves either.

They say worst times extract best out of you, so happened to them. It might look like as if they are having hard time, but this only enhanced their relationship.