'Plan'

"What are you planning?" She asked, seeing his grave face. "Time for the deadly trip to Mumbai," he said with his dangerous voice. She stared at him as that voice of his diluted in her mind. "You sound more dangerous than dad," she compared him to her father, whom she thinks being the elder in the mafia family is perilous. "What does that suppose to mean?" There was still no expression on his face nor did he open her eyes.

Before she could answer anything his phone beeped causing his eyes to flutter open. He got up from her lap, taking his phone and reading the message. His expression apprised he was gobsmacked after reading the message; he was standing numb.

"Siddharth!" Her voice pulled him out of shock. He immediately deleted that message. "Yeah?" He turned to her, forgetting her former question. "Will you be searching for her in Mumbai alone?" She asked, earning his nod.

"No, no I can't let you go alone, it is too dangerous. Take your brother, friends or even dad. They are all trained." Vaishnavi shook her head vigorously; she was right in her place.

He was reminded of her sentence which she uttered not so long ago. "You don't have to worry, I've got everything planned. Also what were you saying about me sounding more dangerous than him?"

She looked clueless initially, "what-" after contemplating her statement striked in her mind, "ooh that, he always brags that he's elder, a mobster even he and SN are really good friends," she said remembering what all he said. Whereas he was standing there amused. "Dad said SN can be rude with others but not with him." He raised his eyebrows. "He has seen SN and is the most trusted person." It was becoming alot for him.

"What rubbish!" He exclaimed, getting annoyed. She stopped blurting and gazed at him who was looking utterly pissed. "He doesn't even know SN," Siddharth blurted out the truth. She was left stunned at how her father was bluffing.

"But how do you know all this?" He took a deep breath before saying anything as if contemplating. "Do you know who SN is?" He wanted to know her thoughts about himself before revealing the truth. She nodded, answering, "The Mafia King!

He also nodded before saying, "SN is the head of the most powerful mafia in the world which is spread all over Asia." Her eyebrows crouched in confusion nonetheless she nodded. Again he inhaled before saying, "I am the leader of the most powerful mafia; I am their boss, emperor, king or whatever you prefer. I lead them, I rule Asia and they respect me, they comply with me. SN means Siddharth Nigam, The Mafia King."

Her hands instinctively reached her mouth to cover it as soon as she let out a loud gasp. He looked over at her after he finished to see her trembling with wide eyes. She was afraid of him, not that he would harm her, she very well knew he meant no harm to herself, but the way he behaves with his own family and moreover she had heard the stories narrating how vicious the Mafia King is, erupted fear in her heart on its own.

He took a step embracing her who was shuddering like a leaf. "Di! Calm down," he cooed. She relaxed after a bit, but was still in his arms. He had his arms wrapped around her just like a protective brother. She started stuttering as he broke the hug, "I've hea-rd yo-u ar-" he cut her off, "forget it and you don't need to stutter while talking to me." 

He never consoled anyone like this or he didn't actually need even for Avneet. It always struck him that why she never was scared of his anger which the entire world fears, that why she never was bothered by his cold tone which sent chilly shivers down the spine of everybody. Though he always behaved friendly, sweetly before but sometimes he had also lost his control in the past she still was unaffected.

"Dad boasts about himself now he will know who's the boss." He shook his head vigorously looking at Vaishnavi who had a smirk. "No di! I can't reveal about myself and neither you are allowed to disclose my identity. You might be unaware but it can cause you your life."