'Evil boys'

Abruptly everyone present there started leaving, after few minutes nobody was left there except for their group. "Boys take your girls before they pass out," they did as they were told by Siddharth. 

They started to move but instead of going outside Siddharth started to move inside. Abhishek asked, "what happened, why are you going in?" "Let's go, the bar has been closed," Jai spoke. "We don't have to go," Siddharth replied. Faisu questioned, "what does that mean?" Lucky responded, "it's confusing."

''Follow me!" Siddharth was irritated by all of their questions.

Siddharth stood in front of a wall that opened revealing a private room with numerous couches and huge chairs, probably a throne of the king who rules the underworld. He laid his love down on one of the couches and so did others. "Why are we here?" Asked Faisu seeing all of these. "Even I'm confused," Lucky muttered under his breath.

Abhishek who was getting irritated by the silence asked, "will you open your mouth?" And got, "no!" As a reply.

He himself went and sat on his throne, taking a sip of his drink, one leg on the other crossed and free hand on the arm of the chair. Others too mirrored his actions and placed themselves on the couch with their respective ones beside them. Some of the guards entered pushing some boys. They were the same boys having evil intentions. 

They landed directly on Siddharth's feet. Bartender came out of thin air and threw the money given to him near the boys or his feet. "This is the money sir," he said, making one of those boys bark, "you betrayed us bastard!" Bartender chuckled evilly.

"We won't leave you," the other one spoke. "Do you even have a slightest bit of idea at whose place you are?" These words of the bartender turned their head towards Siddharth who was sitting just like a king and they realised they were lying like ants.

"Who are you?" Third one asked Siddharth gritting his teeth. As they didn't get any answer after few seconds he yelled, losing his patience, "Answer!" Siddharth shot him a deadly glare and he regretted his words the very next moment as guards lifted him grabbing his hair and started beating him. All were watching the scene without uttering a single word or maybe they didn't have courage to. The brutal beatings scared them. Fourth one of them asked, stuttering, "Wh-o a-re yo-u?" Finally Siddharth kept his drink aside and spoke, "now that's the way of asking me."

"Don't get scared. He doesn't know who we are. Let me call dad, he'll sort it out," second boy was finding his phone when Siddharth spoke, "whom, Thomas?" 

"How do you know?" That boy looked up shocked at Siddharth, who had a cold face. "Not a big deal!" He shrugged. "Then he will see you and that bartender too," said the same boy. "You think he can do anything?" Bartender asked, "you've messed with the wrong person."

"What do you mean?" First boy asked the bartender, quite confused.

Meanwhile Siddharth gestured to stop beating the fourth one of them 'cause by then his condition was miserable. 

"Tum kutton ne sher ki maand se gosht ka tukda churane ki koshish ki," that bartender continued, "tch...tch... ab dekho tumhara haal kya hota." He egressed out on a command of his boss.

Siddharth held the second boy's jaw harshly and looked at him, scaring him to the core. "You're trying to scare me with your father. Howbeit he can't do anything." That boy spoke, smirking, "he's a mafia, now what will you do?"

"Sid leave him, his father is a mafia," said Abhishek agitated. Siddharth turned his head towards him. "Dada you all are the most feared gangsters of Bombay. Why are you fearing him?"

"I am scared for you, he'll try to harm you." He sighed, "you're asking to leave them. Do you even know what have they done?" His friends became confused. He clicked his fingers and a projection started playing on the wall in front. Everybody's head snapped in the direction seeing Siddharth's head turning. Abhishek, Jai, Lucky and Faisu were shocked to see the scene. Whereas those evils were scared to see them boiling in rage. 

Jai felt like not able to hold the anger; he stood up and held one of them's collar ready to beat him, "Jai!" But before he could do anything he was stopped by Siddharth. "Sid he-" he was again interrupted, "you just want to hit him for eyeing your girl, don't you think it's less of a punishment?" They all stared at him in confusion.

"What does that mean?" Faisu asked, genuinely puzzled. "You all are gangsters, not Lucky of course, but then also will you just come up with such a small punishment. Come on, you are better than this."

Silence spread, apprehending what all he said. "Still couldn't come up with anything?" He gazed upon the boys to find them clueless. "Well I've one!" A smirk spread on his lips and eyes glint with wickedness sending chilly shivers down the spine.

"That is?" Asked Abhi. Howbeit his answer was answered by one of the man, who appeared out of nowhere; he was Siddharth's henchman. "Sir here is the oil," he forwarded the oil gallon. "For this you're gonna burn them alive?" Jai asked little astounded. Lucky was skeptically quiet not speaking anything.

"They have raped numerous girls and killed them painfully, this is nothing before their sin." He said spitting venom. They were left stunned. That's true! How can someone be so heartless?

Everyone knew Siddharth respected girls a lot, for him they were after god. And they thought maybe that was the reason he was behaving so hysterically. Only if they knew he was being a devil not because of the girls who were after god for him but because of his love who was prior to the god or anyone. 

He grabbed the gallon as everyone thought he was gonna burn them and so the boys were scared. His men dragged those boys in the middle of the hall. They were perpetually pleading.

"Sir...sir..please"
"Fo-r-give us pl-ea-se"
"We w-on't d-o it"
"Plea-se le-ave u-s"

He threw the oil..... in some other direction, away from everybody. Nobody could apprehend what was going around. Everybody's eyes were on him lookin' at him confused while he had no expression. Those boys were feeling relieved. 

A loud snarl was heard! It wasn't anyone's present there. They roamed their eyes in every direction to find the source. They spotted Siddharth looking towards the small entrance in the hall, not one where they came from. Their eyes followed his sight and...