'Spy'

As Siddharth entered his mansion a familiar face caught his attention. That was the same man who always watched him entering the mansion, he was always spotted in some places where Siddharth visited.

"Let's have some fun!" A smirk formed on his lips.

He moved towards that man not before parking the car. Following him Siddharth reached the backside of the mansion. Siddharth patted his back getting enough of the drama he's creating. Man turned to face him, as soon as he saw Siddharth fear was evident in his eyes.

"Who are you?" Siddharth asked, intimidating him. "Ple-ase l-ea-ve me!" But he didn't give a damn to the pleadings. "I asked something," he said coldly. "I a-m a s-py." His orbs turned black as he despised those who tried to be nosy in his business. "You must have got to know who I am, haven't you?" That man nodded in his terror. "Who sent you?" He got hold of the knife from that man's waistband playing with it. He was enjoying how the person was shivering. "Peo-ple of th-is hou-se."

Siddharth grasped his collar, dragging him entered the mansion. "Who did this?" He roared. Elders who were sitting in the front room stood up while others who were in the dining room came out shouting, "Who died? Who died?" They saw Siddharth holding the spy by collar with a gun in his hand and a killer expression.

"Oh so nobody's dead, somebody is going to die," Abhishek whispered, which was audible to everyone except Siddharth and the spy who were standing far away. "Who did this?" He repeated with the same tone as before. "We're so dead!" Jai exclaimed equally low like Abhishek. "You're right. Today he won't leave any of us," Faisu stated the fact.

"I told you not to do this," Jannat cursed the boys with worry visible on her face. "But you all were not listening to us," Reem joined her. "We didn't do it solely," Faisu replied while the girls glared at them. "Dad was the leader," Abhishek answered, blaming everything on him. "Yes he was the one. I was urging you," Sonia said the first part to others while the last part to Aman. "You know na he has anger issues. He's crazy!" Vaishnavi looked at Vibha with unbelievable eyes as soon as she said the last section, "he's not crazy ma!" Aman hissed at her, "You just shut up!!" 

"I won't repeat my question," getting frustrated by their whispers Siddharth's voice dropped becoming dangerously low.

"Who's gonna answer?" Arishfa asked, all looked at each other at the end everyone's head turned towards Aman. "I'm an elder; I entrust this responsibility to you," he looked at the other side in an arrogant manner with head held high.

"Because he won't be able to bear pain in the other leg," Sonia gave a tight smile. The youth looked towards each other helplessly not before chuckling.

"Somebody was right, elders are not always right," Abhishek looked at his wife mumbling so, her head also turned to him as soon as she realised it was her statement. Their eyes locked for a moment, she could sense the anguish in his words.

"So who's going to speak?" Vaishnavi took a deep breath diverting his attention towards others. "I am young, pass to Reem," Jai spoke, making Reem's eyes go wide. "I am the youngest. Pass to Faisu bhai," she said. "Toh mai kya bada ho gaya hoon? Pass to Jaan." Jannat hit his head, "you want me dead or what? I will pass to Arishfa." 

Arishfa shook her head, "No...no... I've not even married, I pass to Lucky." Lucky gave her frightened look, "As if I've married 100 times; Di sorry, I pass to you." Lucky said last section to Vaishnavi. Nobody was in mood to bear his shoutings everyone was entrusting others for it. 

"Pass to Abhi." She said not even waiting for a second. He almost cried with wide eyes, "baby?" "What?" She asked nonchalantly. "Do you want your hubby to be dead? I'm hell scared of him."