'Siddharth'

"Ple-ase don't kil-l me." A man in his late thirties is seen begging to a boy in his late twenties. He's seen to be kneeling on the ground surrounded by several other boys with hands joined begging for mercy from them. His condition looked worse with blood flowing from his head, messed up hair, fumbled words and shivering figure out of fear.

"Spit it!" Faisal, one of the boys spoke being frustrated. He gulped stuttering with his words, "I don't know anything. I swear. I beg you, spare me."

Another boy showed up out of nowhere. "Last chance!" This dangerous voice had him oscillated. He breathed heavily, his pupils wandering as if wisely contemplating his next move. He stretched out his hand rummaging his pockets and forwarding a disc.

As soon as he got hold of the disc he shot the man mercilessly between his eyes. Death shot him instantly, raging Jai present in the room. "Why did you kill him?" Jai yelled at him.

The boy shot a dangerous glare at his direction which had the strength to make anyone cower in fear. Jai stumbled regretting his decision the very instant. "Watch your tone," he stated coldly, not revealing a slight of emotion. Others present there were anxious of the fierce lion before them. Abhishek took hold of the situation stammering, "he could've given more information."

"All the details are on your phone," saying so he egressed out. Abhishek searched to find all the details in his cell. For a second it astound him, he called him out, "Siddharth..." howbeit Siddharth had gone. "What happened to you?" Faisal asked noticing the stunned expression. 

"How did he find it out?" Faisal's expression was somewhat similar to the elder's after looking into the cell. "How does he manage to shock us all the time?" Jai exclaimed not getting a single action betiding.

"He must have told his PA to find all the information about the culprit," Lucky uttered. "Does he have a PA? I never knew about it." Abhishek said not aware of these facts about his own brother. "Nobody of us did bhai," Jai consoled him. "Look he's left, we should also leave for home." Everyone egressed out driving back to the house.

As they reached the house the first thing they noticed was their crazy family chilling in the front room. The very first thing they did was to cause a commotion, "he's coming."

They all stood up with jerk, running everywhere possible bumping into each other hurrying to clean the mess. Siddharth always criticised these messes caused by them anywhere, anytime. And he'd reprimand them which was not something anybody wants to tolerate.

"Oww my toe!"
"My nose!"
"My head!"
"Our waist!" 

They cried, rubbing the part they were hurt. "Hey! Somebody pick me up." Aman, Jai's father couldn't walk properly without support due to the bullet that pierced his leg a few days ago by none other than his son-in-law's brother. Sonia, his wife handed him his cane. Not even a stranger would pity his condition then why would his family who were fully aware of the reason why he got shot.

Vaishnavi was chuckling at her father's fate. "Have you also lost your manners like them?" Aman's furious tone halted her. She didn't look nervous, neither was she guilty. "It was your fault dad, you were bragging when you certainly knew it would piss him off."

"So saying the truth earns me a plastered leg?" He asked angrily. "No but cursing her along with your useless brag surely does," she replied. "Huh! Now don't rant about him so much. Everyone knows he aimed at my leg numerous times but just once did he succeed by mistake."

Lucky somewhere was amused at his stupidity. Everybody believed what he said but only few knew that his every act was intentional. He has ceased doing things impulsively after that particular incident. He willingly shot Aman; that day he just crossed his limits about her. Nobody disdains her and gets away with it.

"He doesn't even know how to hold a gun, let alone shoot me. I am an elder in a mafia family; I'm the supreme in both power and money. He doesn't have any status of his own. Had his brother not accepted him, he'd be rotting on the streets today." He kept on blabbering as a furious Vaishnavi left the place and others indulged themselves in cleaning their vicinity.

What will happen to him, he'd get away easily. But they'll be the ones bearing his yells. Abhishek followed his wife, who looked hurt. She considered Siddharth her brother and if someone points out his status it peturbs her. Well nobody else does so except for her sweet father.

The scene stops at the hustling bustling crowd cleaning the front room of his mansion.