'Club'

Abhishek called out, peeking his head through the ajar door, "Vaish!" He opened the door fully, "c'mon baby." "What come on? You know I lost my sister because of him and he, he doesn't show any sort of guilt. Instead keeps on blaming Siddharth for nothing," she said being agitated.

"I'm sorry for the loss," he sat beside her on the bed, "I know he curses Siddharth but we can't do anything," he said further. "You know na Abhi, he never asked you for anything. We don't know how he manages it," Vaishnavi said. "I know but now I don't want any argument or bitterness in the relationship; I've lost enough things, Avneetay, Siddharth not anything else," he said enough of all.

She nodded, placing her head on his shoulder. "I miss how he was," she said in her low voice. "I do the same." He started caressing her hair. "He wasn't like this.'' Abhishek nodded, "he has become a monster now."

_____________

Siddharth:
I apply pressure by my feet for the car to run faster than 300 km/h, driving back where all are staying from the past three years. I despise each and everyone of them. My car halted at my mansion which they think is theirs. I bless them with my appearance causing all of them to straighten themselves except for one person whom I scorn the most (Amandeep). Howbeit, few people are missing here, in the front room.

He doesn't show a sign of repentance but his scared face cools me. He keeps on ranting, angering me more and curses me which is obviously ignored by me until someone close to me is dragged. I've aimed at him umpteenth times, and I don't regret that even a bit. Though my upbringing doesn't allow me to even raise my voice at elders let alone raising a gun, howbeit his deeds allow me to murder him.

Ignoring them, straight come to my room. I sit in the balcony in a balmy atmosphere and a cool breeze holding our photo frame. They think of us as best friends but little does anybody know the truth. Those beautiful moments flash in my mind admiring her. How I proposed her when we were just 17, still love each other and will continue to do so. The way she used to beat the person who bothered me. The way I used to become possessive and furious if some guy even laid their eyes on her.

I take in a deep breath calming my nerves down. I still remember her smile, her cute angel face, her sassy and bold trait. 

It's been three years, three years since I've lost her, each and every second in her absence pricks my heart. I came back home to surprise her and was shocked in return. Since she has gone I've forgotten how to smile, how to behave, my sanity also left with her. And that's the reason I spoiled the whole next year with complete carelessness and being drunk often.

Flashback:

Another fine day both feigning to be bestfriends and standing by each other. 

Everybody was in the mood to visit the club. As they set their foot inside everyone's attention dispersed towards them. Boys started drooling over the girls not glancing at the dangerous men beside them. Siddharth couldn't bear someone eyeing his girl and his hand snaked around her waist, not before glaring boys. Avneet's lips curled upwards at the sweet gesture.

"Faisu, why aren't you as good looking as Sid? See all girls are drooling over him," Jannat mocked. "Achha so do you want other girls to take me?" Faisu raised his eyebrows teasing her. "No!" Her quick reply made everybody chuckle.

"Still you guys are not that handsome and decent, he sensed Avu's uneasiness and helped her." Jai wrapped his hand around Reem who just said the sentence, "so you want this beautiful?" He winked at her. 

Others mirrored his action while throwing glares to Siddharth of 'we'll see you later' but he had his own ways. Siddharth whined, "they are glaring." And soon they received glares from their respective partners.

"We're not as handsome as Sid 'cause we have to work harder than him." Siddharth rolled her eyes neglecting them, Avneet passed a strange look towards them which went unnoticed by them.

They made their way to the dance floor with their respective ones except the duo. "May I?" Siddharth forwarded his hands asking for the dance. Avneet thought for a second, "No!"

He raised his eyebrow. "You're denying me?" She thought of playing with him. "Are you a Mafia King that I cannot?" A smirk carved on his lips, "You can think so!"

Her one eyebrow lifted, "ahaan!" Smirking she went close to him her lips brushed his ear, "then I'm the Mafia Queen." A chuckle escaped his mouth 'cause he knew it's not her for sure. "Ok my Queen may I've the pleasure to dance with you?" He dramatically bowed to her. "Sure my King!" She extended her hand to grab his.

The eyelock they were having while dancing was so chaste and divine, animals in their stomach were celebrating the five peaceful years of their relationship. The moment was truly a magical one. She broke the eyelock and came to the counter for a mocktail. 

"What a chick!" One having lusty gaze said. "See there are more girls," the other spotted her group arriving. "Let's spike their drink and we can divide them they are five and we four. Today is a golden chance." An evil smirk played on their lips.

They gave some pills to the bartender to spike their drinks which he abided 'cause of the big amount he was getting for all this. Girls were served drinks which were drunk by them. After a minute or two it started doing his work by fainting them.

Abruptly everyone present there started leaving...