'Information'

Their eyes followed his sight and the scene before, perplexed them. Earth slipped underneath their feet. They saw a lion walking in. The gang took their respective ones and stood up running to the other side. While the boys lying on the floor somehow carried themselves, they moved towards the same side where the gang went. Even Siddharth's henchmen backed off in fear because of that lion's raged growling. The whole path to reach Siddharth's chair was cleared. 

As everyone was scared Jai saw Avneet still lying on the couch and Siddharth doing no movement to save her and himself. Jai saw him sitting carefree, taking a sip of his drink, like it was not a big deal. His attitude was noticed by everyone, which stunned them. "Siddharth run!" Faisu shouted. And so did others one by one. Surprisingly, his henchmen didn't say anything to him while only his friends were shouting like maniacs. "Siddharth have you gone mad, run!" Abhishek said scared for him. They were hell scared and were shivering.

The lion was approaching him while he was sitting like a lion himself. It walked on the pathway created to reach the chair on which he was dwelling. The most surprising thing was, it didn't even look towards Avneet who was dozing off on the couch. As the lion got nearer, its snarling started vanishing. A time came when it was a few steps away, Siddharth lifted his eyes to meet its eyes and the lion became completely quiet. The scene perplexed all of them. 

It moved closer and closer. But Siddharth didn't even blink his eyes. When only two steps were left Abhishek tried to shout, "Si-dd-har-th" which came out like a whisper. The gang and boys flinched back in fear when the lion snapped roaring at them. "Silence!" Siddharth ordered and the lion immediately fell silent. Everyone except his henchmen were bewildered by this action. Lion came close to him and started licking him as if trying to calm him down. Siddharth caressed it's hair with full affection. "Everybody has a dog as a pet and him, he's tamed a lion as a dog," Lucky stumbled. 

"No!" One of those boys screamed as his men again dragged them by their hair to the previous place. "Now the punishment starts," he smirked. "Go and feed on them!" He ordered the lion. Lion roared loudly, making everyone flinch. It attacked on one of the boys, ripped open his neck. While he screamed on top his lungs dieing on the spot. Blood scattered on the floor. As the lion was done with one he attacked on the other but this time not giving an easy death but clawed him on his body giving him immense pain. 

The whole room was filled with their screams. It was the most horrible scene. Abhishek, Jai, Faisu & Lucky were bewildered to see this side of Siddharth. They looked how a devilish smile was playing on his lips when his pet was playing with boys. Even though they were from a crime family, they have seen their fathers indulged in this, they have witnessed violence from childhood; Abhishek being the leader of the gang still they haven't practised such a ruthless stunt. Lucky got to witness SN and it was a horrible experience, he wouldn't want to face him. 

Siddharth got up as the lion was feeding on the last person, he took Avneet in his arms and started walking out. "Who's he?" Abhishek wasn't able to digest what he was watching. "No idea!" Jai answered with wide eyes. "Let's go, otherwise the next turn will be ours," Faisu said, so all screamed, "run!!"

Flashback ends:

My phone rings indicating a call. "Sir!" Jack (PA) says as soon as I pick up.
"We've got information about her," he continued, taking my silence as a gesture.
"What?" I ask.
"She's in India."
"Find more information about her, narrate me tomorrow." I hang up the call. Finally! This time I won't let anybody take you. If anybody even tried I'll bury them alive.

_______________

I feel like throwing away my phone. Currently I am standing in my office. It's already noon. I've not even done my breakfast and so somebody is blowing up my phone, it must be my mother. Switching my phone off I gesture at Jack to speak. "Boss we've got some serious issues and information," he eyes a file in his hand. "Issues?" My eyebrows twitch. "Means ma'am is a-ct-ua-lly-" his constant stuttering is irritating me. "What?" "S-he's i-n" he doesn't complete it making me shout, "Finish it!"

He flinches, he was the only person who didn't stammer in front of me; 'was' is the key word. "Sir ma'am is actually in trouble." He was scared that I would be angry, true it is though. "Narrate it!" My voice escaping cold. "After she met with an accident she was taken to the hospital. From there she was kidnapped. Now she's living life full of misery with a couple but there's someone else who's controlling it." "Who are they?" I asked. "They are greedy couple Ankur Sharma & Rohini Sharma, who are making her life hell," he answers. "You may leave!" He egresses out. He knows a volcano is erupting inside me and can blast any minute. 

How can they even think of touching my love? I am not goin' to leave them. I swear they will rot in hell, in my hell. Now it's time to execute the plan. As I am about to leave I get a call, it's my brother. None of the boys call me he too. I bet...