I walk slowly , never taking my eyes off her , walk to her , and sink to one knee in front of the light guiding me through life , pulling out a large , black velvet box.

"Y/n....I’m really not good with words , but I wanted to give you the proposal you deserved."

She was blinking at me , wiping her cheeks before she notices the smudge of smeared make-up on her thumb.

"You are my endgame , you are for me , and you are the one I want to be tied down forever. I know we did things a bit backwards , but with you , it all feels so right."

I pause , take in her expression and the way she worries her lips. And then , I pop the question. "So….if you haven’t changed your mind…will you still marry me?"

A brief silence follows Taehyung’s rushed words , not sounding like he’d practised for hours , writing and rewriting his proposal , even though he most definitely had. Before long , however , you eliminated the tension by breaking out into a loud sob , launching yourself into his arms , holding him as close as you could. 

"Yes , yes! A thousand times yes , of-freaking-course , I’ll marry you!"

My and y/n's lips meet in a tear soaked kiss , both of us crying tears of happiness. The beginning of our happily ever after finally started now.

After a week

Everything happened a lot quickly in this. After my divorce I finally muttered up my courage and told my parents about my divorce.

They were sad when they also came to know about Hoon's reality. But they were really happy when I told about Taehyung , that how was he with me through all thick and thin.

Taehyung's parents were fine with my and Taehyung's decision to get married. They knew well about their son and the determination he had for me made them clear that Taehyung is serious about me and his relationship.

So now after another one week we both and our families were ready for mine and Taehyung's marriage.

And finally the deal of the happily ever after would be sealing today.

Taehyung has prepared his vows and made sure everything goes perfectly , there’s no way in heaven or hell that this day will go down the drain. But the rapid beating of his heart doesn’t calm down – not when he slips into his suit jacket. Not when he waits at the altar , drawing deep breaths.

Especially not when you finally show up , drenched in the spring sun as you stroll between the rows of guests. You don’t recall whose idea the open wedding was , but when you look at him from afar , your knees nearly buckle – because the scene , flowery , sunny and serene , must have popped out of a fairytale.

And then , I finally step in front of him , hiding the tremble of my body as I gulp and greet , "Hi , you."

"Hey , there." Taehyung chuckles , folding his hands tighter to not reach out and pull you into him right there and then. "You look beautiful."

Soon the ceremony begins and I see his eyes remain dreamy , unblinking , and he takes in every little spot on my face carefully. To say his heart is bursting out of his chest is an understatement if he’s ever uttered one. The words spoken fade into the background , with my breathing becoming the main attraction at this place.

When everything is said and done , Taehyung finishes his speech in the most profoundly beautiful way I can ever imagine. And when the beat of my heart aligns with his , he , surprisingly , adds to the fire blazing in my chest , whispers into my ear. "More later."

I don’t ask him what he means – don’t prod or gasp , knowing Taehyung , he still has a surprise up his sleeve that’ll astound me more if I decide to wait.

So I kiss him tenderly , transforming my love into an eternal bond , locking it in a chamber of my heart and throwing away the key.

You look at him – Kim Taehyung.

Your husband Kim Taehyung.

The End❤

Epilogue is on the way

Epilogue is on the way.😊

😊