Chapter 36

After Few Weeks

Your POV

It was now few weeks since I was living with Taehyung in his house. And honestly I loved it and loving it.

He always made me feel special , cared and loved these few weeks. We both did everything together like a married couple would do.

We would buy groceries together , cook together and many other things.

I never regret whatever happened in my life , with me. I know that he loves me because last week only we both decided to get married.

It was not like a typical set up for 'Proposal' but it had just came out while watching a movie together.

I know that I will enjoy the rest of my life living with him under one roof. All that matters to me is , Taehyung is with me and that he loves me.

Taehyung POV

Everything within me is completely changed since y/n showed up in my life. I still remember her face when I saw it for the first time.

She was gorgeous and is still. Her every movement makes my heart flutter. Her sweet laugh , smile , everything just makes me happy.

I didn't know that she would be the one I would want to marry. I thought maybe I am attracted to her just for physical needs but I was wrong. I need her for everything in my life.

She lits up my heart and makes me happy in every little thing she does.

I'm happy that she agreed when I proposed to her and I will definitely propose her properly as well.

I am very lucky that she is in my life. I didn't tell my parents about me getting married. And nor did y/n told to her parents about us.

I know it must be tough for her and I will always be with her in everything she does.

××××××

"Where are you taking me , Taehyung?" Y/n giggles and asks me as I covered her eyes with my hands taking her somewhere.

In order to propose her , I told her that I am taking her somewhere special. And we did actually.

We both ate dinner at a nice restaurant with a dessert and roamed around the beach for a while and now I am making her come with me where I will propose her properly this time.

"I'll come in a minute baby. Don't go anywhere." I tell her and slowly remove my hands from her eyes.

You get confuse not understanding why and where suddenly Taehyung went.

And then….all the confusion disappears when Taehyung’s low register begins to echo throughout the area , each word he sings like a neatly wrapped love letter.

"In this moment I see you. It always comes around as I believed.” I continue as I see y/n.“When the rain stops, you shine on me. Your light’s the only thing that keeps the cold out.

You watch as Taehyung paused. His fingers shaking in the air above the guitar strings , he smiles uneasily at you , the nerves back in full force. “I love you.” you mouth with a teary smile of your own.

“And I’ll tell you a million little reasons. I’m falling for your eyes...I just want to be where you are.”

I see her hands pressed to her mouth by the time I sing the final words , tears streaming down her face as her shoulders shook with the effort of staying quiet.