Chapter 20

Taehyung POV

It's the next day and I quickly get ready and go in my clinic to properly attend my clients.

"Good morning , sir." Receptionist wishes me and I wish her back and enter in my cabin.

Soon client's come and I attend them one by one. I also think about y/n side by side.

What she must be doing now?

I just want to see her , after yesterday I feel confident as well.

"Okay....and I know it will work , Best of luck." I say to my last client which is before the lunch time.

I push my chair back and rub my temples. My mind immediately thinking about y/n.

Gosh! She is really something.

Not wanting to torture myself anymore I take my phone and open our message chat.

You

Hey!
Hope you are fine.

I see our chat and after some seconds a reply comes from her.

Y/n

Hey!
I'm fine thx
And how are you?

I smile and quickly type.

You

Good to hear. And
I am fine too.

Y/n

😊

I don't type anything for the moment and take a deep breath. And after sometime I finally type what I want to.

You

Y/n , I miss you.

My heart beats loudly and I think what she must be feeling right now after reading the message.

Y/n

Well....I-I
Miss you too.

Honestly I didn't had thought that she would also miss me and even if she did , I didn't expected her to tell me. But I am not complaining or something , I'm happy.

You

I feel nice to
Know that you
Also miss me.

Y/n

Yea 👉👈

You

Do you want me
To come and meet
You in the evening?

Y/n

That would be great. 🥰

My heart flutters at her response. I am glad to know that she is also eager to meet me as I am for her.

You

Well....let's meet
In the evening. Need
To go...bye , take care.

Y/n

Okay...Take care
And bye.

She goes 'offline' and I also decide to eat something.