Chapter 9

Taehyung POV

Today Sang Hoon had to come and visit me. I had already called him yesterday and told him to come today.

I was angry on him that how he behaved with y/n. But I am just their therapist and I have to be careful with whatever I say to them.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. "Come in" I say and Hoon enters inside.

I gesture with my hands to sit and he does so. He looks normal as always but had an irritated poker face.

"Thank you for coming today Mr. Hoon. I know you are a busy man." I try to say as calmly as I can.

He chuckles bitterly and hums. "So....last time I had asked you and you told me everything.

Now tell me from the last time till today or yesterday. Did you two spend time together?"

Without wasting time he immediately shakes his head as a 'no'. I feel really disappointment from him.

I lean a bit on my table facing directly on his face. "Mr. Hoon are you sure you want your marriage to work?"

I keep my face stern and wait for his answer. It's simple if he wants his marriage to work , he needs to make time.

"What do you mean? I had already said that I want to." His tone gets rude. I raise my one eyebrow at him and he immediately calms.

"Then you have to make time for y/n. She is holding onto the marriage very nicely I must say....."

"What? She is alone doing it? What about me then? I am also working on our marriage. And I am the one earning money for her."

I clench my jaw and stand up going to him. "Listen Hoon , don't ever make her feel that because of you she is eating meals three times a day peacefully.

If you are working on the marriage then why can't I see your efforts. Last time also you didn't even wait for her and went outside.

You always have an irritated face even now. please understand that you both need to make time for each other.

It's good you work hard for y/n but please make time for her. Listen to her, talk to her. Atleast do this for this week , then I will meet you again."

I slowly calm myself and my tone and sit back on my seat.

"I can't do this week." I look at him and frown.

"And what's the reason?"

"I have to go out of station for some business. But once I return I will get one week holiday. So I can then spend time with her."

I was about to get angry again but when he said he will get holiday. I then calmed myself.

"Ok but make sure you do. You may leave now." He stands and bows at me and leaves.

I make my chair a bit low and rest my back comfortably on it. I rub my temples and think about y/n.

So after he returns back. They will finally come close and spend time together.

I feel happy but a bit sad because maybe then I would not be able to see y/n that often.

Ugh! Leave it. At least for a week I can spend time with her.

She is a married woman and I am a bachelor. I never dated any one and now I am feeling an attraction towards y/n.

The day I saw her , I was gone to another world for a second. She is so beautiful lady I have ever seen.

The way she speaks so calmly and politely feels nice to hear. The way she licks her lips out of nervousness makes her look cute.

The way she dresses looks so elegant and descent. I want to be near her , I want to know her more.

It's not that I can't manage both of them together. It's just that.....I want to spend some alone time with her.

I am happy just looking at her face and at the little gestures she does. I feel sad for her that she is such a sweetheart and how that Hoon treats her.

She deserves to be treated like a queen which she already is. I don't know if it's love Or liking at first sight. But I feel nice around her.

I take my phone out from my doctor's coat pocket and open the message app.

You

Hii hope you
are fine.

I wait for sometime and a message comes from her.

Y/n
Hii and I am fine.

You

Good. I was thinking
that when do you
plan to visit?

Y/n

Oh...yes. I am
Coming tomorrow.

You

Ok great.

Y/n

😊

I don't know what else to say and the message leaves on seen.

I also then resume my work and wait for tomorrow.

Hope you liked chapter 9 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 9 and please do vote.😊

TaeTae's bread cheeks rising

TaeTae's bread cheeks rising...ugh!! Wanna squish those cute little cheeks of his.🥺😭

Also double update since this is a short chapter.